1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

UI Console spam

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Inertia, May 14, 2017.

1. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

I've been noticing a lot of console spam after the 0.9 update, which is getting rather annoying. This seems to be coming from the UI only, which doesn't seem to break anything, but is certainly annoying to scroll up through a pile of spam to see other errors that may appear while working on mods. I tested this both with mods enabled and with mods disabled. Mods enabled gives a ton of spam, see below. Note that the screenshot here is a stock I-Series, I have no I-Series mods installed at all. I tested in safe mode, and only got a few errors, but it was still happening. Is there any fix, or is this a known error? Sorry if I posted in the wrong section by the way.
    console_spam.png

2. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Correct section. Same thing has been happening to me actually, and it takes a while to find errors because of this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

The performance timer app is causing that it seems.
    You may want to remove for now, while we check.

4. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately it isn't restricted to the performance timer, it happens with quite a few apps. This screenshot is after the performance timers app has been removed, still blurts out enough spam to fill two windows worth at least. It really doesn't like the node/beam debug app, with it removed it calms down a bit but the torquecurve throws a similar error too :/
    console_spam2.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice