1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

UI Interface keeps crashing

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Sugar Bombs, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Sugar Bombs

Sugar Bombs
    Expand Collapse

I've only had a problem since the newest major update when the 0.20 update came out with the Gavril Roamer facelift and the UI Interface crashes are so bad i can't play more then 2-3 minutes at a time before it crashes. I've tried ever troubleshooting way possible that i've gotten recommened by the support team but the contact through email isn't very reliable and lost multiple convos with a support agent so i've come here. What i've tried is, Every support option on the launcher after you open it on steam, verified file 6 times each on steam and the launcher, ran in safe mode, completely deleted the BeamNG Drive files from my computer (appdata and all!!!) totally deleted my mods, tried no hardware accelerated UI Interface. basically everything most people can think I've done. BUT IF SOMEONE KNOWS OF A FIX PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS! I enjoyed every minute of playing but it sucks because even if i want to play it I can't. Thanks. if you have a definite fix message me on discord on Sugar Bombs #8689

2. TheDarius

TheDarius
    Expand Collapse

Dude, the same thing is happening to me and I have also done everything I can to fix it and it just wont stop crashing, even in safe mode and for any reason, it can crash just by changing the map or changing parts of the car or spawning a new car, it's very annoying. :(

3. Sugar Bombs

Sugar Bombs
    Expand Collapse

yeah thats exactly what happens, not sure about when switching maps cuz i can never play for long enough to switch maps. BeamNG support has been a never ending battle with them not responding back and saying the same thing over and over and over. if i can have a 1 on 1 convo with a support agent though text i'd 100% do that since theres no live support.

4. Mr_StickShift

Mr_StickShift
    Expand Collapse

Whats your pc spec, the ui freezing sounds like your pc tanking with the cpu load, since the UI runs at on a different section to the bulk of the main game, hence why if you look in task manager you see the main beamngx64 icons and the beamui icons using different cpu percentages, so I expect your CPU may be reaching its maximum, as it is a known issue for pc's to have UI slowdown to the main game when the pc maxes out the CPU, I have this myself, since my i5-7400 doesn't really have enough cores and threads to run much more than 1-3 cars.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice