1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

'Ui Process failed to respond in time' error message

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Vegas777, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Vegas777

Vegas777
    Expand Collapse

Screenshot879.png
    I keep getting this, this happens wether I load up a map, or load up a map and a couple cars, or maybe sometimes not for a bit but happen unexpectedly. It's driving me crazy. I deleted beam ng and reinstalled it, didn't work, deleted all my mods, deleted beam ng, then installed it, didn't work. Updated all my drivers and updated my windows everything, did not work. Cleared my cache, deleted all my other games, verified integrity. Nothing.

these are my PC specs.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 six core / twelve thread CPU 16GB DDR4 RAM 500GB NVMe SSD (for OS / programs / games) 1TB hard drive (for data storage) AMD RX 5600 XT graphics card Fractal Design case w/ 550w power supply Windows 10

EDIT: oh and yes I tried safe mode, it still didn't work.

2. Vegas777

Vegas777
    Expand Collapse

I cleared my cache like twice and beam ng keeps showing this error message so it doesnt really clear anything, please help! Screenshot885.png
    --- Post updated ---
    did another clean install and it still won't work. I'm honestly lost, if I can't get this fixed, goodbye beam ng I guess.. Screenshot887.png
    --- Post updated ---
    I give up, it's not working, no matter what I do. I've done everything I knew as far as I knew. looked at every old thread I could find on the subject or even remotely related to the subject. Either I'm just gonna reset my entire PC completely or just give up on beam ng, this is unbelievable..

3. Fluffy Panda

Fluffy Panda
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

4. Vegas777

Vegas777
    Expand Collapse

5. Fluffy Panda

Fluffy Panda
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

One of your mods is broken.
    Please follow these steps:
    If the issue solved, then you'll need to find the broken mod and disable it/remove.
    If not:
    If nothing helped, perform a Clean Install of the game: https://documentation.beamng.com/support/clean_install.html

6. Vegas777

Vegas777
    Expand Collapse

I ran the clean install. Made sure to follow every step precisely.

1. Unistall BeamNG.drive from Steam
    2. Delete your BeamNG.drive Userfolder
    3. Delete BeamNG.Drive folder from Steam/Steamapp/common
    4. Reinstall BeamNG.drive"
    I triple checked it. Once I had it reinstalled. The mod error was gone so that is good, but the unresponsive UI process happened again. It happened after I tried to use the parts selector on the Grand Marshal, I managed to spawn about 6 cars before then. Screenshot919.png
    87734 is my new support ID.

7. Vegas777

Vegas777
    Expand Collapse

Just a follow up. The problem persists. Not sure what else to say but it's not working. Yeah I can play it if I do nothing but drive, but I can't spawn too many cars, I can't use the parts selector, sometimes I can't even play certain maps. I gave all the information I could above but at the end of the day it just plain doesn't work. I'd really hate to abandon this game all because of a little problem like this.

8. Fluffy Panda

Fluffy Panda
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

Please share a new Support ID

9. Vegas777

Vegas777
    Expand Collapse

I managed to replicate the problem 3 times just in case it wasn't resolved since the last time I tried it.

10. Fluffy Panda

Fluffy Panda
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

#10 Fluffy Panda, Dec 11, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  11. Vegas777

Vegas777
    Expand Collapse

I ended up resetting my entire PC just before you sent that unfortunately, but beam seems to work now only after a complete PC reset. If the problem happens again I hope that’s not what it takes. I’ll try that next time if so.

• Like Like x 1
  12. LongDistanceDriver

LongDistanceDriver
    Expand Collapse

I know this thread is kinda old but any closure so far to this issue? I'm having this problem as well and would like to know if there's an actual working fix for it.

13. Vegas777

Vegas777
    Expand Collapse

I literally just restored my pc to factory. I imagine you wouldn’t want to do that but that was my last resort to this issue since nothing else would work. I think it was due to some shady mods I downloaded that left something unexplained that wouldn’t make the game work no matter what I did.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice