1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Unable to log into forum

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Capkirk, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Capkirk

Capkirk
    Expand Collapse

I have recently found myself unable to log into the beamng forum. I use the sign in through steam option, but after I sign into steam and it redirects back to the forum, it says "error during authentication. Please try again" if I reload the page or try to sign in again, I get the same error. This error occurs on both Google chrome and in Microsoft edge, and every device I have tried to use. However, since I stay signed in on my mobile mobiles device, I am able to post this. If anyone has any idea what to do, please help. Thank you
    --- Post updated ---
    Crises averted, I can just log in without steam by resetting my password. I would still like to find a fix for the sign in through steam feature, It's convenient and other people might also have the same error.

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

You signed with Steam?

If no, you must first link the forum account to Steam (look for 'External Accounts' in your profile panel)

If yes, make sure you are logging with the correct account.

3. Capkirk

Capkirk
    Expand Collapse

No, I created my account with steam, and used that to sign in ever since then. Only in the past few days I ended up not able to sign in through steam. I only have one steam account, so it's probably not that. However, I could put my email into the password reset, and it let me set a password to log into my account without steam.

4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Check again now, we fixed some stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice