Unsolved unable to make aftermarket vehicle lights mod work (please help im dumb)

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Soloside, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Soloside

Soloside
    Expand Collapse

I'm trying to make a mod for the Miramar that adds halo HID headlights (and later LED taillights) but they dont show up in game, i had the thought that you cannot add custom light textures because everything else looks fine, but that doesn't explain why they aren't even listed in the headlights option thingy.

I initially just replaced them just for my game but they looked so good i wanted to make them into a mod but i guess i messed something up or something.

Attached Files:

2. thomatoes50

thomatoes50
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

the materials will not work as it collide with the one from the game. put it inside a folder (eg: MiramarHaloHeadlights.zip\vehicles\miramar\halo_headlight\materials.cs)

Also it overwrite the default materials. you should provide a custom mesh with different material name else it will clash with vanilla materials.
    Once you changed the names of the materials you will need a new glowmap section

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice