Universal tires for wheels

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by driftingmedic, Jul 30, 2022.

1. driftingmedic

driftingmedic
    Expand Collapse

I was thinking today (dangerous, I know), and an idea came to my head, why don't all tires in Beam fit the corresponding wheel size? The crawler and all terrain tires should fit all R17 wheels, not just the specific 17x9, the 29" and 31" all-terrains should fit all R15's and so on to a realistic extent. I know it would involve re-working a lot of files and how wheels/tires work but it would be great to have an OEM+ truck with 17x8 wheels and some nice 33" or 35" tires, or stretch some tires for 17x7 or 15x6 onto 17x9 or 15x9+.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. IvysSousa

IvysSousa
    Expand Collapse

fr that would be great

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. the dog

the dog
    Expand Collapse

yeah its weird how only a handful of rims can fit rally tyres.
    and better yet there is a size of the dreid rallypro's which cant even fit the rally tyre compound

4. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

All that would be required to accomplish this is to simply change the slot and slotType entries in all of the wheels and tires so they're all the same. I feel like the devs made it the way they did for a reason. I do not know the reason, however.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice