1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Jack The Ripper 2

Jack The Ripper 2
    Expand Collapse

Rear engined like that we have the SBR4, although it isn't german, with the rear engine and a flat 4 it sure seems too similar, actually I don't know if the SBR4 is considered Middle Engine instead of Rear Engine, These things confuse me a lot.

2. moses72

moses72
    Expand Collapse

i meant a classic one like a porsche 911 from 1968, and the SBR is rear engined
    rear engine means engine in the trunk, mid engine means engine where the rear seats would be

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jack The Ripper 2

Jack The Ripper 2
    Expand Collapse

To bring something like that classic to BeamNG it would probably require a new brand, as it doesn't fit any other brand currently in game. But it would be a nice addition.

4. SNFriedM14

SNFriedM14
    Expand Collapse

What do you think the next 2 or 3 updates have in store for us?
    My guess is:
    0.25 - moonhawk remaster, Italy remaster, night/day overhaul, as well as weather
    0.26 - both modern etks get remastered, new map,
    0.27 - new car (a legendary jdm sports car, either the ibishu 320SX or hirochi EBSC), career mode

I also have a weird feeling all this could be one update. No evidence nor any reason to believe, just feel 0.25 will be ridiculously massive.

• Like Like x 2
  5. moses72

moses72
    Expand Collapse

horribly inaccurate map of what's coming, and by what's coming i mean what i want to come, in the next few updates

0.25: moonhawk remaster, probably with new car like a buick grand national and maybe some changes to ECUSA
    0:26: new classic autobello porsche thing and weather
    0.27: italy remaster (with better performance) and autobello remaster
    0.28: new classic french car and french map???
    0:29: 80's barstow and barstow remaster???

#38405 moses72, Jan 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Koichiro Iketani

Koichiro Iketani
    Expand Collapse

I hope this helps

Attached Files:

• Screenshot_2022-01-12-00-29-46-31_6f8f7a6a69f2aa2976412416ecb84f7a.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
  7. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Would be too similar to Italy
    If by "Classic" you mean "prewar", then I think this is unlikely. I don't think the devs would pass up the opportunity to add a classic American hot rod to the game

Otherwise, I see the devs adding some sort of race config for the T-Series and maybe some more derby stuff to the Pigeon, both for their own respective classes career-mode wise. (T-Series racing would be fun late-game, and Pigeon demo derbies would be a blast early-game when there wouldn't be much spare cash to throw around).

8. moses72

moses72
    Expand Collapse

by classic i mean 1950's-60's

• Like Like x 1
  9. esesel

esesel
    Expand Collapse

How is Italy similar to France? Your profile says you are from Pennsylvania. That's like saying California and Montana are basically the same

• Like Like x 4
  10. Koichiro Iketani

Koichiro Iketani
    Expand Collapse

Hell yeah that's gonna do a sub 10 minute lap at the Nordschleife for sure

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Jack The Ripper 2

Jack The Ripper 2
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for dumbing it out for me!

12. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Montana
    upload_2022-1-11_21-50-47.png

California
    upload_2022-1-11_21-51-54.png

Vast swaths of California look similar to Montana, just as the south of France is similar to parts of Italy.
    France
    upload_2022-1-11_21-53-57.png

Italy
    upload_2022-1-11_21-53-8.png

I'm not saying that Calais and Venice are completely identical places. I'm saying that some of France looks like some of Italy; therefore I don't think a French map would be generally different enough to an Italian map in order to justify its existence.

Someplace like Sweden, though? Now we're talking.

Italy
    upload_2022-1-11_21-53-8.png
    Sweden
    upload_2022-1-11_21-56-49.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

14. GearHead1

GearHead1
    Expand Collapse

Why are we speculating so intensely, we have nothing to go off of? There is an entire section off the forums dedicated to suggestions!

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

In terms of actual speculation. What do you think the moonhawk revamp will do to it. With the bastion out and the revamping of most of the older vehicles what are you thinking it might get?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. TheSomething

TheSomething
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

:D

17. gtaman788

gtaman788
    Expand Collapse

I hope its the next Remaster TBH.

I hope for sedan. I mean this thing scrams Big ol sedan,

Also the engine mesh. while it was the best mesh in 2013. that was 9 years ago. And i think that needs to be redone. I think it will KINDA look like a Kingswood. More so with the inline 6.

I also Hope for possible ute. Possible wagon.

Different Front ends.

next in line is the Covet i think needs a remaster. While it has had lots of love over the years. its showing age. And while it was a hatch all its life. I think a 4 door sedan.hatch will be grand. I love smashing it. New engine meshs. new facelifts. And more goodies to play with.

next I think The I-series will love a remaster. I dont use it often, witch is sad it is a good BMW like thing. Just inside is plain. Engine to small for the engine bay. And lack of Content ( and rusty skins ;) )

next is Sunburst. While its useable IMO. inside never felt finished. And the engine mesh is EH. I think a 5 door hatch will be neat. maybe a 2 door hatch of some kind. But not much here imo.

next. I think the Pessima MK 1 While its more then OK as it is. I think the new Interiors have vastly helped. I think however tail lights that can come off. new engine meshes.
    And a v6 Will make it up to mostly new standed.

The 200bx, Same as pessima. it can use a Engine mesh. maybe a V8 and a convertible.

Barstow. While its old, it got the Bulebuck mesh. There for it holds up. I think maybe some texture updates may help. But thats all.

next is mirirar. While its engine mesh is good. I think it needs love. Seeing the new Interiors helped LOTS. But maybe J beamned front seats. As well as a coupe or wagon body. I dont think it needs a remaster. But it wont hurt.

As for SBR4 I think that is JUST ideal how it is, the EV Version is Fun. The ICE is fast/fun. Looks good. feels good.

Crap almost forgot the Burnside. I think this needs love. make it the Inside can be Different the the out side of the car. New engine meshes ( the ones ATM are fineish )
    A coupe body. And a inline 6. with rust skin :)

The new ETKs are fine. The 800 will be good as a sedan. and the K-series more engines. But other then that they are fine.

Hopper. its also fine. Maybe a LWB version but eh.

T-series. I mean yes that needs a remaster. I forget about it till now.

Sorry for meany mistakes in spelling.

Attached Files:

• Holden_Kingswood_HX_15247601123.jpg
    • 221675x640y480.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  18. TheSomething

TheSomething
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Moonhawk and covet, we proud of you

• Like Like x 2
  19. CatAstrophe05

CatAstrophe05
    Expand Collapse

i hope with the coming remasters the devs stick to the habit of making authenticish race versions of cars, like the moonhawk (which for the sake of argument is probably the next remaster) gets a stock car model circa 74 or so, the k series gets a modern GT3/GTE update, the 200bx gets a japanese GT model or even a us GTO silhouette, etc etc
    [

and also i hope with coming updates we get game improvements, like tire heat/wear, ai updates or some much needed optimisation within the next few maybe

#38419 CatAstrophe05, Jan 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 9
  20. TheSomething

TheSomething
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Best update for Oldest Bruckell

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice