1. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. EruptionTyphlosion

    EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2016
    Messages:
    2,905
    I still think that WCA is coming in the next update, for that reason and other files referencing it.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Fast-Subaru71

    Fast-Subaru71
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2015
    Messages:
    331
    i hav gut feeling the udpate mite be comin tomorrow

    On a more serious note, I would expect the update to be released in a few weeks.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Glitchy

    Glitchy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 26, 2015
    Messages:
    831
    It is most likely coming tomorrow, it's BeamNG's 4th birthday.
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  4. BombBoy4

    BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 16, 2015
    Messages:
    1,591
    Tomorrow isn't far off, that's the anniversary, right?
    --- Post updated ---
    The 0.9 bug reporting thread was updated, only 2 bugs have the status "Known Issue". The update is getting closer.
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  5. CaptanW

    CaptanW
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2014
    Messages:
    1,098

    just wait and see. The devs will fix anything that is wrong.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. EruptionTyphlosion

    EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2016
    Messages:
    2,905
    Well, WCA isn't ready yet. I'm not sure if Friday is gonna be the day...
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Glitchy

    Glitchy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 26, 2015
    Messages:
    831
    Maybe.. Who knows, if not this Friday, most likely next Friday.
     
  8. CaptanW

    CaptanW
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2014
    Messages:
    1,098
    im thinking this Friday we have a 20% or less chance and the following week a 80% then after that im not sure at all.
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  9. EruptionTyphlosion

    EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2016
    Messages:
    2,905
    It's just that the anniversary seemed perfect for the update, but now I guess I'm wrong.
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  10. Snikle

    Snikle
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2016
    Messages:
    262
    Day's still young...
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. YellowRusty

    YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2016
    Messages:
    1,140
    screenshot_00149.png

    I have a funny feeling that the '96 Pessima is slowly being groomed as a hill climb track weapon. We've got the splitter, we've got the wing, and the 18x8 Folk wheels fit very nicely in those wheel arches.

    Time will tell if future updates bring a carbon-fiber hood, full rollcage, and a major engine buff.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. vmlinuz

    vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2014
    Messages:
    1,961
    It seems that the 96 Pessima has a space for a drive shaft and dual exhaust... maybe it's getting AWD and a turbo V6? Big if true.
     
  13. VWlove38

    VWlove38
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2013
    Messages:
    280
    Maybe they're just tricking us
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Ai'Torror

    Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2015
    Messages:
    1,500
    Knowing my luck the update is going to come out on Monday, right as I go on holiday, and I'm not taking any sort of PC with me.
     
  15. MegaEpicDaniel 2

    MegaEpicDaniel 2
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2015
    Messages:
    100
    release dates in mind: Friday, Monday and next Friday
     
  16. whatitmeansome

    whatitmeansome
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2016
    Messages:
    36
    I don't know what's causing this but I have a gut feeling that the update will either come out on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or a Saturday...
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. MrAngry

    MrAngry
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2013
    Messages:
    612
    I hope that nobody forgot about the ETK V8 engine that was "promised" for the ETK 800 and K-series.
     
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. KJP12

    KJP12
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2016
    Messages:
    669
    Well, considering you brought it up, now I won't forget...

    Now to speculate more out of it... :p
     
    • Like Like x 1
  19. YellowRusty

    YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2016
    Messages:
    1,140
    I can see the space for the dual exhaust, but I'm not so sure on the rear driveshaft. If they do find room, I'd say that chances are high for the return of the venerable GTz nameplate!
    screenshot_00150.png
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  20. DriftinCovet1987

    DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2016
    Messages:
    879
    In a way, I think this update may be the update to focus more upon improving the older cars, rather than releasing the Bluebuck. That isn't bad, but it is unexpected.

    EDIT: I hope that we get more race cars, specifically a K-Series GT3 variant. That would more than make up for the lack of a Bluebuck.
    --- Post updated ---
    If there's going to be a track-oriented '96 Pessima in 0.10, I hope that it won't have another over-boosted turbo four, and instead has something like a turbo, twin-turbo, race-tuned or supercharged V6, which would make it more unique compared to the hill-climb cars we currently have. Also, all-wheel-drive in-game for the second-gen Pessima would be awesome, as well, as that would give more people a reason to go for it as a "sleeper" car.
     
    #6680 DriftinCovet1987, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice