Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Land' started by Dayz Me Rollin', Nov 21, 2018.
When it's finished
just wanna add i was messing around on roane county earlier with my wheel, i'd turned the engine off in the 100amp version and as i turned it back on the game froze and then crashed to desktop, idk if it's the mod or not but i thought it could be useful as i've never had it happen before
Well knowing that your using one of the biggest maps in beamng history, its probably not the satsuma.
truly amazing, alot of fun to drive great great work
I'm trying to add a music file it opens with groove music and I cant find or drag the music file.
Odometer is re-enabled for the first time in a "public" release of this mod.
Totally forgot what else has been done to this mod for a while, IRL projects and so on.....
oh yeah, the coloured wheels will not be making the cut, as they are very annoying to get to not be the car's body colour when spawning via configs. So until that's figured out no fancy wheel colours
crappy video showcasing the only two things of note so far, that I can be bothered recording
Spoiler: current internal changelog, lazily copypasted (NOT RELEASED)
-Swapped out the Covet Multi Link rear suspension for Autobello rear semi trailing arms (Prone to bending)
- Added a basic digital gauge cluster
- Enabled the odometer again now that I have permission from Mike94 to use the lua from his Satsuma 210
- Added Roofrack (Uses D Series / Roamer Jbeam for now), and Geoff
- Added rear window louvres
- Gearshifter is now animated for gears 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and reverse (No 6 speed gearbox is ever coming) (now that I have permission from Mike94)
- Added additional subwoofers which fill up the hole behind the rear seats. VOLUME WARNING!!
- Gear ratios for the normal 5 speed gearbox adjusted
- Headlights now have their own Jbeam and as such, can now fall out
- Front grille jbeam totally redone
- Broken light glass material fixed / improved
- Radiator fan props no longer tied to the engine block
- Added 1.7L DOHC Engine
- Added a welded front differential if you want to have some offroad fun
- Moved around some meshes so they actually fit properly
- Attempted to fix the transparency issues with the Finnish plates
- 12x6 tires are in general a bit more stable and less likely to explode at high speed
- Choke throttle input refined a little
- Fixed tinted rear window texture (now it almost works)
- Added a few extra factory colour options, and made existing ones a little shinier
- Changed some default config colours
- Rear wheel speed is no longer calculated into the wheel-speedometer's total value (Basically you can rack up the odometer value super fast by lifting the front wheels up)
- Added cut springs for the amis config
- Made "gear floating" easier
Known bugs with this version
- When you have the tinted window glass installed, the optional rear window sticker tends to freak out and flicker at certain viewing angles
(Solution, select the non tinted windows instead)
- Due to the new rear suspension now used, the car body rolls A LOT more. Be careful
- I forgot some stuff, it's been 3 months don't expect my brainlet mind to remember everything lol.
Spoiler: IRL project if you care.
will post about elsewhere when I actually start fixing and changing bits, as I just got the car. of course, provided people care.
I had that aluminum tubing IRL for intake and it did not last too long until there was tear underside of it, vibration breaks it, so I bought one that did look similar, but was made of cardboard or something like that, it did last better.
yeah, was done by the previous owner. there are about 3 holes in it I can fit atleast 3 fingers in, they go ALL the way around. And it doesn't seal against the mating surface of the intake manifold at all, can literally move it about a half inch forwards and back. Runs fine though, no weird idle or top end leaning out.
Surprised it doesn't throw a code for a vacuum leak. (or 4) though atm I need to figure out why it's slowly shredding accessory belts...
atleast there's plenty of intake noise haha
wait... you bought a celica?
when will the update arrive?
it sounds very cool
Hello! I have a problem with textures. Whole engine, handbrake and gear stick are all white. How to fix that? And also ignition and stick behind steering wheel?
I'm not sure about the texture bug, if I knew how to fix it, I would :/
I don't know. I never plan this stuff out. If I gave a time and date, it would be wrong.
so far, in 4 days I've tested the new suspension for a total of 300km and counting.
Progress has been slow with this update, because I've lacked motivation for modding and had been busy with my IRL projects. Don't expect anything soon :/
don't steal my line
It was ok for first day, but next day after installing, some parts are broken.
status dirtbag wont catch me in this!
It's labeled as on hold but there's a download....so....shouldn't it be WIP Release or something?
I think he means updates are on hold.
This mod is dope! the quality is very high, the interior and exterior very well done, plenty of details and all! only flaw i saw is that the interior sometimes deforms with many spikes when crashing, even if it's not a big crash. If i had to suggest some ways to make this mod better would be to make it fit better into the game, for example by making the textures more similar to the ones of the official cars, if that was done and the spiky interior fixed, this mod would be literally perfect! (I think)