user colors location

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by SergentFido, Jan 28, 2016.

1. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Hi everyone !
    Currently finishing my own mod, i was wondering where i could find the RGBA values of the user colors ?
    Where are they stored ? I've found them in the last selected colors of the Beamng.log, but it would be nicer also for other people to know where to find a clear list of their custom colors. Pretty usefull for getting the best color to fit to a custom skin, if this is possible. Thanks !

• Like Like x 1
  2. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

AH yes, i thought i had looked into that already, and yes, they're just here, thanks ! I think i must have done a research via notepad++ with the wrong searches words.
    And also i think that i didn't saw them because they are pretty spectacularly long, not like the one that are used in info.json. It gives that kind of results : '0.975534217877095 0.25877892778003186 0.11446578212290504 1.567". so i didn't recognized the RGBA sequence, and missed the line introduction which is "userColorPresets =".

So for those who don't know where to find them, there are indeed in "game-settings.ini", in the first lines.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice