Username changing

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by R3VAMP3RZ, Mar 12, 2014.

1. R3VAMP3RZ

R3VAMP3RZ
    Expand Collapse

Is there any way I could change my username.. Because mine is the name of a fitness company and that is not who I am or even work at?? If there is a way to chane it I would love to.. And also one other question! How do you become a senior member and or member..

2. n0ah1897

n0ah1897
    Expand Collapse

I don't believe you cab change your username. Member and senior member are titles received for getting a certain number of posts. (like 50 for member and 100 for senior member)

3. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

I am not an actual bird, so I guess you may be confused by my name?

4. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

My first thought was that religious posting of some description (I dunno, I'm an atheist and don't pay religion much attention).

The devs can change usernames. Drop tdev a PM perhaps.

5. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

Don't as much recall a religious post. Yes, I am Catholic, and you are one of the good Atheists (as in, the ones that vdon't try to get rid of a religious thing that doesn't affect them), so I respect you in that regard. (If you know about 9/11, an atheist group wants the cross that is made from girders and was standing there when the towers went down, to be taken down, because it is a "public display of faith". That is the type of Atheist I hate.)

6. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Precisely. Something I apply to homosexuality, religion and who is dating who, doesn't impact my daily life so why should I give half a damn. Someone wants to go to church or a mosque, well I'm not going with them so why should I care? Guy wants to marry a guy or a woman a woman, not marrying me so why should I care? Oh look Chantelle and Michael are dating (don't even know where I got those names up), why should I care? Actually the last one I am slightly more inclined to care about if I for instance had a crush on Chantelle, or even Michael if I swung that way (which I don't btw) but 99.99% of the time that won't be the case so I don't care (actually it was the case once, although she kinda drifted into my friend zone rather than the other way around post break up).

As for me thinking of some sort of religious posting:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinal_(Catholicism)
    A senior ecclesiastical figure. That was post as in job or role or something like that rather than you having personally posted something on the forum.

Anyway this is a little off topic and in its own thread could easily be turned into a flame war of some description so I'll end it here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice