UTV lost a wheel while I was driving

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by supra4life, Jan 6, 2020.

1. supra4life

supra4life
    Expand Collapse

Setting the scene: It was a dark and rainy night.
    So I was driving my UTV on my neighborhood street (just turning around to get back to my driveway) and when I made the u-turn, the front left wheel just decided to come off and roll away. Luckily, the other three wheels somehow supported the vehicle so the axle never drug on the ground. So I stop and go to retrieve the wheel which was like 100 yards away in a neighbors driveway. (they came outside wondering what slammed into their garage door). It was dark and pouring rain and I thought I would never find the wheel and it would be lost forever like that one go kart wheel I lost a year ago (same thing happened to it) because I had no idea where it went. I was close to my garage but i didn't want to risk the axle dragging on the ground driving back on three wheels. So I just put the wheel back on without any fasteners and slowly drove back to the garage. Dont know how thew wheel fell off because im pretty good at making sure to actually TIGHTEN the nuts XD.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice