VAC Security Glitches

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by LachlanRGaming, Jun 29, 2016.

1. LachlanRGaming

LachlanRGaming
    Expand Collapse

Hello fellow Beamers,

Has anyone received a VAC ban for playing a game fairly? Quite curious if anyone has as I got banned from Tower Unite's VAC servers for just purchasing some stuff in game and collecting my Gmod Tower trophies.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing your replies.

2. carnox7

carnox7
    Expand Collapse

I think you had something like Cheat engine opened and it got you VAC banned

3. LachlanRGaming

LachlanRGaming
    Expand Collapse

I do have Cheat Engine but I haven't opened it for at least a month so that rules it out, and considering I used Tower Unite a few weeks back and it was fine, something is strange.

4. D-Troxx

D-Troxx
    Expand Collapse

You can recieve a vac ban immediatly or after 2-3months.

5. LachlanRGaming

LachlanRGaming
    Expand Collapse

Interesting, as I never used any form of cheat system in Tower Unite as I knew the security on it was very tight. Guess it will just stay.

6. D-Troxx

D-Troxx
    Expand Collapse

yeah. even though almost nobody believes it, i had kind of the same situation with a set of valve games of which i only played half life 1 in single player. so no idea why i am vac banned. but unfortunatlly its permanent.

7. LachlanRGaming

LachlanRGaming
    Expand Collapse

Yeah sadly words on a screen or word of mouth won't cut it for situations like that. Sorry that you ended up getting VAC banned for no valid reason.

8. D-Troxx

D-Troxx
    Expand Collapse

Nah. i dont really care since i didnt play multiplayer. But it sucks more for you since it did.

9. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

You should get in touch with Steam if you think the VAC thing bugged out.
    But I don't think it will be much easy to prove your point.

10. LachlanRGaming

LachlanRGaming
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I should have mentioned that in one of my previous comments on the post. I already contacted Vac Review by email with no response as of yet. Not keeping my hopes up about it.

11. gigawert

gigawert
    Expand Collapse

I think if it finds cheating software on your computer, even if you don't use it, it will think you are hacking and will ban you.

12. Car crusher

Car crusher
    Expand Collapse

Are you using any third party programs such as timerresolution or any type of fps boost, maybe sweetfx? Recently a multitude of csgo players were VAC banned because they were using timerresolution to boost their fps and have since been unbanned. I think if you were banned due to use of tp software than your best bet is to wait it out

13. LachlanRGaming

LachlanRGaming
    Expand Collapse

I'm surprised the VAC system banned me in a game now since I've had Cheat Engine installed on my pc since last year. Only used it for ETS 2 so I could get a decent truck compared to doing a lot of jobs over time.
    --- Post updated ---
    Nope, don't have any third party programs of that sort installed on my pc, the only third party program that I have is Cheat Engine and that is hardly used.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice