Unsolved Variable References

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by DeadBuckInc, Mar 7, 2019.

1. DeadBuckInc

DeadBuckInc
    Expand Collapse

I built my own mod for my Automation imports which will allow me to add a CVT to my Automation cars without modifying the imported file in any way. The CVT is very customizable in the game so that I can tune it to each car which requires me to have quite a few variables.

What I'd like to do is to display a variable as text in the Tuning menu.
    Here is an example of my code for another part of my mod:

Code:
            "variables": [
                ["name", "type", "unit", "category", "default", "min", "max", "title", "description"]
                ["$multi0", "range", ":1", "Booster", 1, 0.1, 4, "Multiplier @ Low RPM", "Multiply the torque values of the engine by this number."{"stepDis":0.05, "subCategory":"Multipliers"}]
                ["$multi1", "range", ":1", "Booster", 1, 0.1, 4, "Multiplier @ Mid 1 RPM", "Multiply the torque values of the engine by this number."{"stepDis":0.05, "subCategory":"Multipliers"}]
                ["$multi2", "range", ":1", "Booster", 1, 0.1, 4, "Multiplier @ Mid 2 RPM", "Multiply the torque values of the engine by this number."{"stepDis":0.05, "subCategory":"Multipliers"}]
                ["$multi3", "range", ":1", "Booster", 1, 0.1, 4, "Multiplier @ Hi RPM", "Multiply the torque values of the engine by this number."{"stepDis":0.05, "subCategory":"Multipliers"}]
                ["$RPM0", "range", "rpm", "Booster", 0, 0, 3000, "Low RPM Range", "Rpm range to apply to hi engine torque multiplier."{"stepDis":100, "subCategory":"Ranges"}]
                ["$RPM1", "range", "rpm", "Booster", 3000, 3000, 5000, "Mid 1 RPM Range", "Rpm range to apply to mid engine torque multiplier."{"stepDis":100, "subCategory":"Ranges"}]
                ["$RPM2", "range", "rpm", "Booster", 7000, 5000, 8000, "mid 2 RPM Range", "Rpm range to apply to hi engine torque multiplier."{"stepDis":100, "subCategory":"Ranges"}]
                ["$RPM3", "range", "rpm", "Booster", 12000, 8000, 12000, "Hi RPM Range", "Rpm range to apply to hi engine torque multiplier."{"stepDis":100, "subCategory":"Ranges"}]
            ]
            "mainEngine": {
                "torqueModMult":[
                    ["rpm", "torque"],
                    ["$RPM0", "$multi0"],
                    ["$RPM1", "$multi1"],          
                    ["$RPM2", "$multi2"],          
                    ["$RPM3", "$multi3"],
    In this part of the code I would like to display the value for "$RPM0" in the first line of the code where it says "Multiplier @ Low RPM". Ex: if "$RPM0" = 1000 then the line should read "Multiplier @ 1000 RPM".

Is there any way of doing this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice