1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Vehicle smokes when spawned

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by KalebM, Nov 22, 2022.

1. KalebM

KalebM
    Expand Collapse

Recently my Automation mods have started doing this weird thing where the whole vehicle smokes from the moment it's spawned in. It looks like its coming from the brakes, but they aren't overheating. I did not see any errors in the console, and there is nothing that would cause this in Automation itself. I've tried re-importing, checked thermals to see if anything was overheating, driving it into water to see if that would do anything by chance etc etc I can't figure it out.

Not sure if anyone has any ideas? Never seen anything like this before, vehicle works completely fine aside of it. (Also: no its not exhaust smoke)

BeamNGdrivex64_uoqYdyYcYO.png
    BeamNGdrivex64_UEIIBbfwc7.png

2. Deleted member 502933

Deleted member 502933
    Expand Collapse

Weird things like in horror movie..

3. blvckoutmy

blvckoutmy
    Expand Collapse

I'm experiencing the same problem! Seems this started about a week ago with every creation I was exporting from Automation. I could not figure out why :(

Attached Files:

• 20221201191120_1.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice