Unsolved Vehicle Throwing Error on Reset

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Occam's Razer, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Occam's Razer

Occam's Razer
    Expand Collapse

I have a custom vehicle that I'm working on that has, in some recent update, stopped working properly. It functions properly when spawned, driven, or reloaded, but when reset, it throws an error and says that it must be reloaded again.

This is the error I get on the console:
    screenshot_00433.png

It seems to be incriminating something in the powertrain system. Near as I can tell, there's a value in the vehicle controller section (likely in the shift points) of my vehicle that either, A isn't being reset, B can't be reset, or C is necessary, but missing.

One of the lines it identifies in vehicleController.lua (#577) also addresses wheel radius. Since my vehicle has a rotator instead of wheels, is it possible it can't make heads or tails of what the radius must be? I have specified a radius under the rotator section, but that's about all I can think of at this time.

2. Diamondback

Diamondback
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Systems Lead
    BeamNG Team

Can you please share that vehicle with me so I can take a look? :)

3. Occam's Razer

Occam's Razer
    Expand Collapse

Of course, I'll send you a PM with the current version attached in a few moments. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice