1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Very high frame rate decrease

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by DontKnowWhy186, Dec 1, 2022.

1. DontKnowWhy186

DontKnowWhy186
    Expand Collapse

This only started last week but my frame rate is dropping from around 40-45fps to less than 5 in as I found so far in JRI, WCUSA and Italy. These frame rates are consistent and happen every time I load on to these maps. And in the worst case scenario the game shuts down due too having"too many resources". This has happened while trying safe mode so it must be an issue with the game. My settings are the ones which will be embedded in the picture. My specs are
    CPU:Intel Core i5 1135G7 @2.40GHz
    GPU: Intel Iris xe Graphics (D3D11), 128MB VRAM
    RAM: 8GB 7.8 usable.
    I have less than 30 mods installed and they worked fine and I didn't download a new one when the problem started. I have yet to try clear cache as I have things to do. And I have enough storage which is at least 200gb left. And if you think my pc is not good enough then it is as it worked properly before.

Attached Files:

• 2022-12-014.png
    • 2022-12-013.png
  2. Fluffy Panda

Fluffy Panda
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

Do you experience this issue in Safe Mode? (Launcher -> Support tools)

3. DontKnowWhy186

DontKnowWhy186
    Expand Collapse

Yes it crashed in safe mode. I fixed the problem a bit by changing normal settings to low. And it doesn't have the issue anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice