Volkswagen up!

Discussion in 'Automation' started by Martin.S, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Martin.S

Martin.S
    Expand Collapse

Hi! I tried to create Volkswagen up yesterday!
    I have some photos and I have a question for you ... Do you share this mod or not ??? I am asking for answers. And one more question. What would be good about the car, apart from the engine, gearbox, axle drive and wheels? Thank you.
    It is not finished!

Attached Files:

• IMG_20191025_214715.jpg
    • IMG_20191025_214723.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

the colour of the tailgate should be lighter

3. Martin.S

Martin.S
    Expand Collapse

Yes, I know but i cant make it lighter because if I change it to window colour it Will be like Glass. Sorry for English.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. andrzejserafin5

andrzejserafin5
    Expand Collapse

Are you going to release that Volkswagen Up

5. italy0047

italy0047
    Expand Collapse

You replied to an old thread and asking for release is now against the rules

6. andrzejserafin5

andrzejserafin5
    Expand Collapse

Oh,i don't know it's now against the rules.

7. Martin.S

Martin.S
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  8. MEM756

MEM756
    Expand Collapse

HI THERE! HERE IT IS! IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE, OR EXPERIENCE AN ALL NEW GENERATION MK2 2021, THAT VOLKSWAGEN WON'T PROVIDE YOU OF GIVING YOU, WELL, I MADE IT FOR YOUR LUCK! Here's the link for the page of the mod: https://www.beamng.com/resources/volkswagen-up-mk2-2021.14453/
    Some images to show it, and it's alike features shared with the old one:

The original one, front view.

The original one, rear view. Both of this images, are owned by Vauxford, on wikipedia, and the nameplates, by Volkswagen.

Now we see the original, here's mine:

Photo164.png Photo165.png
    Here, both my second generation, VW Up!, MK2, 2021, is here.

Hope you enjoyed this car as much as I enjoyed making it, feel free to test it, and all my other ones.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Martin.S

Martin.S
    Expand Collapse

Really good replica Man!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. MEM756

MEM756
    Expand Collapse

Thank you alot, but actually, I didn't intend to replicate it, instead, to evolute it into a new form. Instead of getting stuck in a 9 years old generation, I gave it a new vibe, a new (partially) look, and indeed, to make a new generation, replacing that old one, that maybe Volkswagen will give it a little more time, but Skoda isn't, so I made a Skoda Citgo MK2, that I'll be putting on disposal of you testing it, maybe SEAT Mii will also be stuck for here in a while, but it's got here a safe replacement, the SEAT Mii MK2! Aside from that, I'll also be putting here, on BeamNG, some spicy versions of this models, and maybe some surprise, that you don't expect ...

• Like Like x 2
  11. MEM756

MEM756
    Expand Collapse

And why do I say that, you might be asking, well:

As Alan Favey, who works as Skoda's chief on sales and marketing (CMO), said on Autocar: “There will not be a replacement of the Citigo and we have no intention to have a car of this size in the future. If one day there is a version of the Volkswagen Group’s MEB platform, which allows smaller cars to be produced, we would have a Skoda version, but I don’t know about such plans. But as far as the Citigo is concerned, the game is over.” The source of this information, is Carscoops: https://www.carscoops.com/2020/09/skoda-drops-citigo-for-good-as-it-focuses-on-bigger-models/

As you can see, Skoda doesn't intend to make a new Citigo. But I do. And maybe in this thread, there are some Skoda Citigo fans and owners (I'm not an owner, Skoda isn't even sold near, but I love the Citigo). Also, SEAT, isn't really doing anything with the Mii, but is time for a new generation, for example, the Ibiza MK4 came 1 year later, but got its next generation 3 years ago.

For Volkswagen up!, there are plans for replacing it in 2023 by the ID.1, but not a next gen., and is going to be ID., not a normal VW model. So yeah, for the ones who still want and are waiting for their next gens., here they are (for now just the up!), the rest are coming later this month.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice