Wangan Midnight has some of the dirtiest racing I've ever seen

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by someguy5738, Apr 12, 2022.

1. someguy5738

someguy5738
    Expand Collapse

'nuff said

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Peter Beamo

Peter Beamo
    Expand Collapse

I never like to hit or block anyone when driving, it just looks so unprofessional.

3. itzdaechoindawadaa

itzdaechoindawadaa
    Expand Collapse

I usually drive pretty slow in WGMT honestly, but i try not to block others. Also, i mean slow as in Normal City car driving speeds. Would usually take the leftmost lane unless there isn’t anyone around.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Shimokitazawa5300cc

Shimokitazawa5300cc
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for bump first.
    Their direct way of driving depends on the game mechanics of the WMT,though it isn't the effect that the developers of the game want.
    But for me,crashing into or directly blocking your opponet might make you be in the lead,but honestly it isn't the proper way to play a racing game.So in WMT I tend to drive mildly in game(in contrast to other players).And also I don't pursue to be faster,so my Time Attack records are slow.The joy of this game for me is to drive some cars that you can't usually meet in other game such as Toyota Celsior(UCF10),Nissan Laurel(GC35),and Toyota Soarer(JZZ30).
    A pic of my cars here:
    _20221129111114.jpg

#4 Shimokitazawa5300cc, Nov 29, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice