Unsolved Wanted to remove objects from a map. How to do it?

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by robben896, Nov 5, 2021.

1. robben896

robben896
    Expand Collapse

There is a object of a car that i wanted to remove from the map and just make it not render or show up at all. It's called "cars.dae". I tried removing the TSStatic line but it doesnt do anything. I even tried deleting the cars.dae from the zip and it doesn't do anything either. How can i remove these objects from the map?

2. Yoi_Tsuitachi

Yoi_Tsuitachi
    Expand Collapse

what i would do is that if you just dont wanna see it, then move it underground with world editor

3. robben896

robben896
    Expand Collapse

The main reason is it's located on the road and in the way when doing high speed drives so i don't want to see or it be in the way. How do you move it under ground in the world editor? Ok i found out how to do it but now i want to remove polygon from a object how would i do that?

#3 robben896, Nov 5, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  4. S.Ali.M

S.Ali.M
    Expand Collapse

When and object still appears when you delete all of me the TSStatics, it means it's a part of the forest, it's not a TSStatic and you should use the forest tool to delete it

Use blender

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice