Cancelled WBIMP

Discussion in 'Land' started by Kueso, Dec 13, 2018.

?

Release before/ after Christmas?

Poll closed Dec 26, 2018.
  1. Before

113 vote(s)
    66.5%
  2. After

57 vote(s)
    33.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

Just a little bit majorly harsh you say? It had been two hours and he hadn't had an answer. He could have not used caps, but who cares, atleast it wasn't an insult. Also, he only got an answer from @BlueGinge123 after his second post.

2. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

k
    this is getting off topic XD
    @Danny Werewolf you are correct, but his frustration is pretty legit
    multi is quite annoying sometimes.
    anyway. 2 rotor Piccolina except the model is from 3ds max and i cant get it into blender so i cant fix it o_O
    screenshot_2018-12-23_14-59-14.png

• Like Like x 3
  3. EDP445

EDP445
    Expand Collapse

He already asked the same question about 3 times. You do the same thing so who are you to talk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways, can we get back on topic? The mod is back up, and all the little kids are happy again. I just downloaded this mod, and it's pretty great. Only thing I would change is to give us the default thumbnails back. Other than that, it's a great mod.

EDIT: Also, you should do some engine swaps. I'd love to put an SBR4 engine in a Moonhawk.

4. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

working on getting the default thumbies back
    in next update, aswell as (hopefully) a 2 rotor Piccolina

• Like Like x 2
  5. consulaisme

consulaisme
    Expand Collapse

is it possible to add the sunburst wagon from vm mod?

6. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

No
    99 doesn’t want any body styles he made used in any new mods.
    Trust me, I asked

7. Capkirk

Capkirk
    Expand Collapse

I'm probably the only one who's going to say this, but a lot of these cars make way too much power. There is absolutely no way most cars in Beam can put down 600+ HP, and while having a config that can do a burnout in 4th is fun, it's less so when half of them can do that. The moonhawk and barstow are particular culprits in this area. Also, when doing RWD conversions of FWD cars, could you put a counterweight or something in the trunk? They get very squirrely under power because they have front heavy weight distribution and rear suspension that can't put down power. Otherwise, this is a very nice car pack, and I like a lot of the parts it adds.

8. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

the covet I5 is a big culprit
    there are bugs with some parts, i am aware. also the moonhawk GRT parts are supposed to resemble the real SRT Hellcat. (707 HP, etc)
    and the performance I6 barstow is buggy, and is gonna get a patch in the next update.
    thanks for your concerns
    and the burnside V12 is a V12. its really torquey, and was also from automation (like the covet I5)
    i will rework these engines specs.
    and the SR motors arent really fast in and of themselves, but if ya strap a turbo to them, uh ye. its gonna be faster.

9. Capkirk

Capkirk
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, the high revving motors aren't bad, and I understand if they get silly with a turbo. But a lot of other engines are still a bit silly. For example, the Burnside V12 is pretty much impossible to make in 1955 in automation even with maxed quality sliders. I'm fine if it exists, but calling a car that made more power than anyone at the time could even if they wanted too "factory" isn't great. I really do like the smaller engines, and the performance engines that give an alternative to the ingame engines though.

10. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

yeah
    i looked at the burnsides engine torque...
    torque for the SR I4 for Covet (MAX) 199ish
    torque for Burnside V12: (MAX) 550

yeah.... so thats getting nerfed :p

11. Capkirk

Capkirk
    Expand Collapse

Cool. Like I said, I don't mind wheelspin in 4th, but it's a bit annoying when everything does it. Having more engines that make power in different ways, like a stock turbo I4 vs a low revving V6 and a super high revving rotary is way more fun, even if they only make 250 HP.
    Also, I just noticed some of the default pictures fir stock vehicles are overwritten by your mod. Is that intentional?

12. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

no, i get it
    but that V12 was so uncontrollable
    thanks for the notice, and im glad you like the pack so far.

• Like Like x 2
  13. ByteGuy

ByteGuy
    Expand Collapse

I have the RX7 mod and this and the rotary sound is fine so i dont think its that. If thats what your saying, sorry if i misunderstood

14. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

Nice mod so far, keep up the great work! :)

Just asking, but what's the difference between the Moonhawk "Start" and the Moonhawk i6 config?

Also, will you be planning to add configurations for the T-series and Wentward? also please don't forget to make a "Subscribe to T-series" skin for the semi truck just for the lolz :p

#54 Nathan24™, Dec 24, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  15. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

Start was produced for South American markets. It’s not that much different, but there are differences here and there

• Like Like x 1
  16. tanis

tanis
    Expand Collapse

i found why the sounds don't work, when i add the pack and leave it, it is fine, but when i delete the Configs, to save space in the car selector, then the sounds go from the Kswap and rotary and I6

17. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

Hmm
    Interesting. I am still working on the light/Creators edition. But I won’t be on my Pc until the 26.

18. tanis

tanis
    Expand Collapse

is fine, just make sure it works without the configs, mine does not. so atm ill have to use it with all the configs *cry

19. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

Lmao
    the mod is made souly around configs, but do wat u want lol

20. shiron2015

shiron2015
    Expand Collapse

Awesome mod! Love the amount of variety you put into it. Just a couple minor things/questions. Sorry if these have already been mentioned.

1st: I think this is just me being a bit nit-picky but the Ibishu Covet trims that came with the pack, either some of them or all of em don't have horns. Maybe something for the next update?

2nd: For the classic cars, I can understand not having a rev limiter but for the tunes you've added to the modern cars? I'm not so sure about. I guess this point is debatable but I thought I'd put it out there.

Keep up the good work nonetheless! Hope this reboot continues to evolve!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice