WCIF forum?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Falloutguy99, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Falloutguy99

Falloutguy99
    Expand Collapse

This suggestion is more relating to the forums themselves rather than the game.
    But what if there was a "Where Can I Find?" section of the forum so that people didn't clog up the mod forum with questions about where they can find mods?

2. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

I mean, that's a good idea, but people should already use the search bar. The rules states that peoples should search before posting threads.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Falloutguy99

Falloutguy99
    Expand Collapse

I just thought it would be a decent idea, because in my experience, the search bar rarely works as intended
    it sometimes takes upwards of 10 minutes for me to find what i'm looking for, normally because of the fact that the bar ignores two and three letter words

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Yeah the search bar works in most cases but not all, and the settings are really buggy. You can still search car names fine though, so there is no reason why we would need a dedicated section for that. Just force people to read the rules better because from what I can see hardly anyone reads them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice