Weird Car Suggestion

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by GingerPunk603, Jul 31, 2014.

1. GingerPunk603

GingerPunk603
    Expand Collapse

Does anybody remember the England vs Germany episode of Top Gear where they put a Golf on top of a Mercedes and I think an MG on top of a Jag and how the hatchback did the steering and the sedan did the pedals? Somebody really needs to make something like that work for the Covet and Grand Marshall. That would seriously be the best BeamNG mod ever!

2. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

Nice idea, but wouldn't it be better to wait a while to have more cars? The Covet should be on top of a Pessima, and the Charmand would fit with the ETK :) But that would be a long wait, sadly...

3. DOOMILES

DOOMILES
    Expand Collapse

@TheFastRacer

What we REALLY need in BeamNG, is the small van from your profile picture gif!

4. MetalMilitia623

MetalMilitia623
    Expand Collapse

The Suzuki Super Carry. Just be careful with the scandi flicks.

5. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

The Ibishu Hopper might be exactly that. But Gabe has not posted a screenshot of it, but I think the Hopper will be something like a small Japanese van like that :)

6. MetalMilitia623

MetalMilitia623
    Expand Collapse

As long as it's mid engined like the Super Carry then all is good.

Also I'm not sure how those double decker cars would work in a video game unless of course it is done in an MP type of way with one player controlling the bottom car and the other controlling the top that way only one player each set of controls like it is in Top Gear.

On another note they also did this race with the Australians only they made sure they had the upper hand this time. Silly upside down Aussies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice