1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Weird Controller defaults

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by jasonamorris6, Jan 2, 2018.

1. jasonamorris6

jasonamorris6
    Expand Collapse

I have search and search and for the lift of me I cant find an answer. Ive been playing with a Microsoft wired controller (like the xbox controller) and its been working great. Last week it suddenly doesnt work like it did and all the buttons are totally different. I tried resetting to default and they default back to this weird setting where everything is jacked up.... Like throttle is camera view and steering is the D-pad and not the joystick. Its driving me crazy... Any thoughts? Or is there a file I can just replace thats already setup for xbox controller?

Any input would be great.

Thanks!
    Jason

2. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    Programmer & Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

This is most probably Steam messing with your controllers. Please follow these instructions: https://wiki.beamng.com/Steering_wh....3E_Hardware.2C_but_works_fine_in_other_games

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice