Solved weirdness of the wheels

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Nicelittle, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Nicelittle

Nicelittle
    Expand Collapse

ok, I converting some of the 17x9 okudai krw wheels into the 4lug slot. the first set worked. so I converted the rest of the front wheels in the same way but they all showed up a error about tyres and I couldn't load anything. the lua complained about tyres so I checked them over and still the same. then I figured the zip might be corrupt so I repacked it in a different zip and the file from my Miramar widebody folder magicked itself into my vehicles folder. weird, I removed it then tried to load the wheels up again but no luck, any ideas?
    20181203145249_1.jpg

#1 Nicelittle, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  2. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Might be missing or one too many { or } on okudai wheels jbeam file. Can be [] or "" issues too, but I would start by checking all those really carefully, sometimes it is really hard to spot.

3. Nicelittle

Nicelittle
    Expand Collapse

I think I should start over if I don’t find anything but should make the jbeams separate for their colours as then it is clearer to bug fix.

4. Nicelittle

Nicelittle
    Expand Collapse

Fixed it. Just remade the jbeam for each of the wheels, and it worked! So thanks for the help and I hope this helps to others in this situation

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice