Well I didn't think they were this bad...

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Nicholes Dorey, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Nicholes Dorey

Nicholes Dorey
    Expand Collapse

Normaly i wouldn't post stuff like this but this turned all the wrong knobs and i thought i bring some important atnettion for this... Just recently a fathers kid has died, and the kid loved spider man a lot, and the father asker Disney if he could put a spider man on the grave stone, and Disney denied it to happen because of these reasons Screenshot_20190707-233903_1.jpg Screenshot_20190707-233907_1.jpg
    And because of these stupid reasons he can't do it, it's stupid Disney would go this far.., it pisses me off that they won't let him do that, and how a headgestone going to make money or send wrong message like the hell?, Anyway I thought I could give this much attention and awareness's has it needs because Disney is pushing it to far .The poor father and kid to be liitled and disrepected like this is no need of. :(((

For more information go here: https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/05/disney-bans-grieving-father-spider-man-sons-grave-10118348/amp/

2. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Disney has never been an overly pleasant company, not too surprised

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

Remember this: When company's get to big for their bridges that burn them thinking that they will keep getting/ making better ones. Eventually they will burn to many or create one strait to hell. Disney has been building and burning many bridges.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice