What kind of controller would you guys reccomend for playing racing games on the PS2 or 3?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by lukerules117, Oct 26, 2016.

1. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

Just wondering as I do quite a bit of gaming on it and as you'd expect the normal ones aren't the best for racing games in my experience.

2. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

controller or wheel?

3. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

either one really, as long as I'd be able to use the wheel for ps2 games and it isnt too expensive.

4. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

What do you consider too expensive then?

5. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

well I'm honestly not even sure, probably under $30 which is why I was just thinking of a controller, that said I cant remember if my g29 works for ps2 games so I'll have to check that, I read somewhere it doesn't but the guy who wrote it seems like a bit of an idiot.

6. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

I have a g29 and it has a setting for either ps3 or ps4.( you choose ps4 when you play on pc.)
    I don't have any knowledge if it would work for ps2 games though. What game would you play on ps2 with a wheel then?
    There is this list for what games logitech racing wheels are compatible with, but then again this is on wikipedia so don't trust it to 100%

7. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

Enthusia as well as one of the older nascar games, so not too much so I dont want to go too overboard but that said the way the triggers on the ps3 controller registers for ps2 games is a bit odd so thats part of why I'm looking for something better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice