What Supercars or Rare Cars have you seen?[ONLY PICS]

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by marvtheking, Aug 22, 2013.

1. marvtheking

marvtheking
    Expand Collapse

Here you can post any pictures of Supercars or sports cars or rare cars that you have seen

As it says in the title:no "I seen 321234 Bugattis,and my dad got 2 of them"ONLY PICTURES!

Thats what i start with
    Was on my way to a soccer game,and saw these two beauties,a Lamborghini Aventador and a new Porsche 911,the camaro is my neighbors car
    Also,i made some pictures on the opening of the "Bilster Berg Drive Resort",and i made 3 pics at the Red Bull Soap Box race

Attached Files:

• IMG_3327.JPG
    • IMG_3328.JPG
    • IMG_3337.JPG
    • IMG_3336.JPG
    • IMG_3314.JPG
    • IMG_3323.JPG
    • IMG_3330.JPG
    • IMG_3271.JPG
    • IMG_3275.JPG
    • IMG_3276.JPG
    • IMG_3156.JPG
    • IMG_3161.JPG
    • IMG_3162.JPG
    • IMG_3168.JPG
    • IMG_3177.JPG
    • IMG_3176.JPG
    • IMG_3181.JPG
    • IMG_3180.JPG
  2. JAM3SwGAM3S

JAM3SwGAM3S
    Expand Collapse

Depending on what part of London you go to you can see supercars every day :p

3. korab_

korab_
    Expand Collapse

I wishi d in the right part of london :( I live in the north, no supercars there. there a supercar is concidered a chrysler crossfire!

4. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

If you go carspotting on Champs Elysees on a Sunday morning, you'll find plenty of rare/super cars. I have no pictures to prove it, (typical) but I did catch more than a dozen 911s, a Rapide, assorted post 2005 Lamborghinis and Ferraris, a D-type Jag replica, E-type Jags, an Alpine A310, etc, etc, Icouldbebullshittingandyouwouldn'tevenknow.

In Australia though, I'd be lucky to see anything more exotic than a 370Z.

NO WAIT I HAVE PROOF. EXCUSE THE MASSIVE IMAGES AND CAPS LOCK:

CALIFORNIA

(imported from here)

DS

(imported from here)

I HAVE NO CLUE ALFAS OR SOME SHIT
    I DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS

(imported from here)

THIS IS IN BRUSSELS BUT IDGAF IT'S AN RS5 IN
    GODDAMN
    LIME
    GREEN

(imported from here)

5. n0ah1897

n0ah1897
    Expand Collapse

Well damn. I no joke saw a Bugatti Veyron a few years ago when I was in Chicago. It was across the street from the restaurant we were eating at (Gino's East Pizzaria). I used to have a picture of it on my phone but I don't know where it went. Ill try to find it in a second. But here is a local car dealer I go to a lot. I haven't seen most of these cars on the streets, only in the shop. There are some really cool cars in here so definitely check this link out. http://www.sweetcars.com/inventory.php Last week they had a Ferrari F-430 Spider and a Maserati Gran Turismo, but it looks as if they either moved or sold. I occasionally see some of the cars in my neighborhood though because my neighbor works there and gets to drive them home. He recently has been driving a Porsche 911 GT3.

Its not a super car but it is pretty frickin' hilarious...

WP_20130620_007.jpg

Seriously though? A pizza delivery El Camino?

Edit: Ok I found the pics of the Veyron I just have to find the cable to connect my old phone to my computer... :(

Ok here we go... :) I finally was able to transfer the pics from my old phone.
    1218111203b.jpg 1218111203a.jpg 1218111203.jpg 1218111202b.jpg

Here are some other cool cars.
    0812112022.jpg 0812112023.jpg 0812112034.jpg

#5 n0ah1897, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  6. kubus765

kubus765
    Expand Collapse

fiat_126p.jpg
    I've seen this baby

7. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

I don't usually take pictures of things, I just look at them so I don't have any to prove it but I did go to a car show some time ago. There were some neat cars there.

There was a section that was just endless Corvettes and then there was older cars (Mostly muscles) but there were some really interesting ones though.

A very old Citroen van (REALLY small compared to american cars)
    Some 40s car with a supercharged inline-six. (Flathead)
    Then there was the classic British cars which was just MGs and old Minis. (My dad had an MG very similar to the ones there so he was able to tell me all about how the horn would spray sparks)
    I don't remember if there were Land Rovers but I think there may have been one.
    There were some old Rolls Royces with gigantic engines.
    Then there was a small section with like 5 cars. It was the sort of modified 4cyl cars that I hate. One was covered in that pink fuzz stuff you get on a stuffed animal. One was just a black Subaru BRZ.

8. zZZedZz

zZZedZz
    Expand Collapse

Here, in NY, there's barely anything here. I've seen a couple Evos and a Supra before. Once I saw a 240SX that looked riced out. Sorry, #nopics :s

9. Quotation

Quotation
    Expand Collapse

My neighbor owns a Black Mclaren MP4 12C and Also a Ferrari 458 Italia.

Attached Files:

• Neighbor mclaren 2.png
    • Neighbor mclaren.png
    • Neighbors ferrari.png
  10. Demache

Demache
    Expand Collapse

First time I had ever seen a Lamborghini or a Super Car period was in NYC. You don't see many Super Cars out in South Dakota since our roads aren't particularly kind.

(imported from here)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice