What to assign to movable / animated objects?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by MarkosRuiz, Jan 2, 2018.

1. MarkosRuiz

MarkosRuiz
    Expand Collapse

Hello! I would like to know how to properly set the pedals or steering or radiator fan in Blender.
    At the moment i'm working on an engine that has a mechanical radiator fan, I applied Location, Rotation and Scale and it moves akward (funny as hell)...
    I'm working on a car reborn and the same happens with the pedals and steering.

Please take a quick look at the video and help me a bit, I'm still a noob haha

I'm learning a lot with this mod, I hope you can see it in a few days!

MarkosRuiz

Attached Files:

2. ✪ braindawgZ

✪ braindawgZ
    Expand Collapse

Try applying location, rotation, and scale to the selected object, so its relative to the centre.

solution.png

3. MarkosRuiz

MarkosRuiz
    Expand Collapse

I do that but in a different way, first I select all the objects and I press Apply > Location, and then at the left shows up this (look at the picture) so I select Rotation and Scale too and I save the file. I've never had a problem doing that. I tried to set a vanilla car as a diferent car for testing and I had problems with the pedals and steering and IDK how to do it properly...

Thanks BTW!

Attached Files:

• sfsf.png
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice