What was the rarest, most unusual or otherwise most notable car you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by MrAnnoyingDude, Apr 16, 2020.

1. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

As the title says.

Here's my #1 find of all time - a Rimac Concept One.

It's the only hypercar I've ever seen, and one of the rarest of its kind, having only been made in eight units. This exact one wears the Formula E race director livery, and likely is the actual car used in motorsport.

IMG_20151024_150755.jpg

2. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

I'm not into supercars and exotics, but my most notable car would be these:

Zastava Florida In 1.4 HDI, with PSA 1.4 HDI 68 HP diesel engine. Made in only 18 examples.

Yugo Florida 1.4 EFI Automatic, model intended for US market, with 1.4 fuel injected engine with 71 HP, power windows, aircon and 3 speed automatic gearbox. This is the only example ever built.

• Like Like x 2
  3. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Was it an in-house Zastava design, or from an external supplier?

4. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

Renault 19's.

• Like Like x 1
  5. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I'd say the most rarest would be an vintage car at Newport that I have yet to identify and only have crappy iPod photos of it, second to a Bugatti replica I found at Boston before attending the PAX East 2019 convention.

One notable car that I did spot in my old hometown would be a pair of FBs, one as a shell and another that seemed already refurbished.

6. PriusRepellent

PriusRepellent
    Expand Collapse

In 2013, I got to see a concept form of the Acura NSX. It looks a hell of a lot nicer in person than in pictures, I can say that much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice