What would BeamNG be like with raytracing?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Derpitron, May 26, 2019.

1. Derpitron

Derpitron
    Expand Collapse

I've been seeing Minecraft videos with high res. texture packs and SEUS' raytracing shaders. It looks insane, and probably more realistic than real life itself. seeing, however, that one TNT would an RTX 2080 Ti or a Radeon VII, let alone without ultra shaders and textures to heel, I was wondering if BeamNG would actually run with raytracing? Would it be a lightweight implementation, or would it light a four-way 2080-Ti SLI setup on H̘͚͈̩͂̊̽ͭͣ͊ͤ ̫͔̞͖̦̹̦ͬͤ͛E͕͔̰͇͗̆̔̈́ͨ ̪̙̫̮̠L̋̌̾̎ ̙͖L̐ͣ̂̅̏̆ͅ ͎̤͓̤̩̱̟ͮ̏̌̔̾F̺̰͎̠̻̆ͮ̿̈ ̪̳̞͋͗͆͒I̱͎̳̻ͯͨ͋ͫ̾̄͌ ̮̱͈̩̪̘͌̈̈́R͌͌ͪ̋͆̂ͧ ͙̝ͦͯ̔̀̋̿E̬ͮͨ́ͮ̍͋ ̼͎̯̗͚͐̿̀̾ͮ̉?͍

2. TheNitroPower

TheNitroPower
    Expand Collapse

[QUOTE = "Derpitron, post: 1027850, member: 241773"] Ho visto video di Minecraft ad alta risoluzione. pacchetti di texture e shader di raytracing di SEUS. Sembra folle e probabilmente più realistico della vita reale stessa. vedendo, tuttavia, che una TNT sarebbe una RTX 2080 Ti o una Radeon VII, figuriamoci senza ultra shader e texture al tallone, mi chiedevo se BeamNG avrebbe effettivamente funzionato con raytracing? Sarebbe un'implementazione leggera, o illuminerebbe una configurazione SLI 2080-Ti a quattro vie su H̘͚͈̩͂̊̽ͭͣ͊ͤ ̫͔̞͖̦̹̦ͬͤ͛E͕͔̰͇͗̆̔̈́ͨ ̪̙̫̮̠L̋̌̾̎ ̙͖L̐ͣ̂̅̏̆ͅ ͎̤͓̤̩̱̟ͮ̏̌̔̾F̺̰͎̠̻̆ͮ̿̈ ̪̳̞͋͗͆͒I̱͎̳̻ͯͨ͋ͫ̾̄͌ ̮̱͈̩̪̘͌̈̈́R͌͌ͪ̋͆̂ͧ ͙̝ͦͯ̔̀̋̿E̬ͮͨ́ͮ̍͋ ̼͎̯̗͚͐̿̀̾ͮ̉? ͍ [/ QUOTE]
    Like this
    how? With reshade and RTGI shader

Attached Files:

• Screenshot400.png
  3. IDontKnow

IDontKnow
    Expand Collapse

Hi. It seems you're new to the forums. Did you see a red box while typing your response? That means the thread is very old and needs no further discussion. BeamNG with ray tracing runs, but it depends on your computer. If you have a great computer, you will be fine.

4. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Not quite RTX. Welcome to the forums pastaman.

5. Derpitron

Derpitron
    Expand Collapse

necropost :/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice