When I load beamng my camera isn't on the car

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zakk Tipton, Oct 13, 2019 at 5:23 AM.

1. Zakk Tipton

Zakk Tipton
    Expand Collapse

When I just stared to play beamng after i dont know maybe 9 months the cameras in the game arent working, instead it just shows one camera but its only on one spot of the map. Does anyone know what might have caused this to happen? And before someone says anything about mods I go the mods off of the offcial beamng website. I did delete all of the mods and reinstalled the game but its the same. I forgot to mention earlier in this post the the maps wouldn't load and would stop loading at "spawning player" so that's why reinstalled the game. If anyone know how to fix the camera issue or what caused it I;d really appreciate the info.

2. Superchu Frostbite

Superchu Frostbite
    Expand Collapse

try pressing c, and then shift+c. You might be in free cam. if that doesn't work, you should post a screenshot of the issue. Also, this isn't strictly the right forum for this, you should have posted in:
    Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice