1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

When i press 'Ctrl E' to get to the car menu, my mouse doesnt appear.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by XxTheRussianxX, Apr 7, 2016.

1. XxTheRussianxX

XxTheRussianxX
    Expand Collapse

My mouse doesn't appear often when I get to the car menu. When this happens I cant do anything, and the game thinks I'm moving the car camera in background, even though I'm in the car menu. I cannot click on any cars, and the only thing that works is restarting the whole game. Someone help!!

2. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

When that happens just click the right mouse button real quick on the screen.

This might help, if not exit the car menu first, right click, then retry.

3. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Don't hold the right-click when opening any menu, or the mouse will get stuck on the game and won't interact with the UI.
    If you get stuck like that, press ESC and perform a right-click to get unstuck.

4. XxTheRussianxX

XxTheRussianxX
    Expand Collapse

Thanks so much just saw this. Worked well. Just figured out how to hook a PS3 controller to BeamNg, so therefore CTRL E is not necessary anymore and, in conclusion, no more problems. Thanks!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice