Which softwares and settings do you use for capturing, editing and encoding your videos?

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by juliocdep, Oct 12, 2016.

1. juliocdep

juliocdep
    Expand Collapse

Currently I'm using:

For capturing:
    MSI Afterburner

Video format: NVIDIA NVENC H.264
    Container format: MKV
    Preset: Quality
    Bitrate: 50 Mbps
    With Low-latency enconding

I tried XSplit, OBS and Nvidia ShadowPlay, but using them with 50 Mbps the video captured was with a lot of chopping and lag. Only with the Afterburner I achieved a good result.

For editing and enconding:
    Premiere Pro CC

The export settings:
    H.264 with the "Youtube HD 1080p" preset
    The bit rate is VBR 16 Mbps

The result you can see in my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJR-YBT4NivvG89475mWZfA

I'm still not completely satisfied with the final result. Looking others videos seems to have a better quality than mines.

2. Mister Ammaiu

Mister Ammaiu
    Expand Collapse

I use Open Broadcasting Software. It is good for beginners because it is free and easy to use. If you are will to pay for a good recorder, XSplit is another good option for beginners to experts.

3. NewoFox

NewoFox
    Expand Collapse

GoPro Studio has most of the tools I need.

4. The _covet

The _covet
    Expand Collapse

For screen capturing I am currently using Fraps at high quality 1080p at 60 FPS I am also using Bandicam at high quality 1080p at 60 fps with the audio bit rate at 192.
    For editing I am using Sony Vegas pro 13 with cpu rendering.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice