Which was your favourite windows?

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by MrZedIlluminati, May 7, 2017.

1. JonnyTaunton

JonnyTaunton
    Expand Collapse

Nope, you got it right. I downloaded quite a bit of stuff in order to make it look more like Windows Vista but I just called it Vista since it was so close to the original anyway. The major changes in Windows 7 were more internal and in things I didn't use so for me it was just like Vista XD

2. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

It's hard to say for sure, but these are probably one of my favorite windows:

On a serious note though, I'd have to say 7, although it's not because 7 is the best, it's just the least shitty.

Microsoft can get f*cked with a 10 foot pole.

3. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

Windows 7

4. Spede3

Spede3
    Expand Collapse

XP or 7, Simple to use and probably has the most OS available downloads. Oh and the start menu doesn't take up a quarter of the screen.

5. KJP12

KJP12
    Expand Collapse

Classic Shell fixes that easy. I don't like start menus that big either. Especially if it looks like someone slapped colored squares on it, then slapped on logos.

6. WackyFolf

WackyFolf
    Expand Collapse

Windows XP or 7, it's hard for me to decide. I'm using XP on actual hardware right now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice