Why I made this group

Discussion in 'BeamNG Roleplay Group' started by Car8john, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Alot of the members in this group are in a different roleplaying group, BeamNG Roleplayers, so am I. If you are not in that group then this may be confusing, but, as BeamNG Roleplayers owner, carbro74, said a while ago, that group is becoming unstable, with some members revolting out against the owner claiming he is unfair and needs to let members have more rights, since carbro74 shut down member made threads claiming "this is something that belongs in roleplay". This being part of his attempt to 'bring the roleplay thread back to life' I do believe carbro74 is doing a great job with that group, but, I also feel that those small threads should be just as important as roleplay because I belive they are roleplay.

I planned to help keep those threads alive by winning the election for a new Moderator in BeamNG Roleplayers, having lost that, I realized that instead of bringing them back to life where they could be stomped out again, I could create a safe haven for them, and here is that safe haven, BeamNG Roleplaying Group.

Another bonus to the concept that this is a safe haven for those threads is that many of BeamNG Roleplayers members have joined and will be allowed to post those threads without them being merged into the roleplay. Once again, although I belive carbro74 is doing his best to run BeamNG Roleplayers and keep that roleplay thread alive, he is looking in the wrong spot, I belive that the roleplay extends past that thread, it expands into the whole group, not just one thread. So, with that said, go ahead, make a thread for your BeamNG company, make a thread for racing, one for drifting, Rallycross, car shows, etc, because this is what the group was made for.

Notes:
    -was made cause a lot of people asked me why and I didn't have a lot of time to give the full explanation without spamming the thread
    -I do not support the idea of overthrowing carbro74
    -I do still enjoy BeamNG Roleplayers and belive it is a well functioning group
    -I have not had a thread taken down on BeamNG Roleplayers, but I have talked with some who have
    -I am still running for moderator in BeamNG Roleplayers to bring back small threads for company's, feel free to give support by voting for me on strawpoll
    -although I said post any thread you want, that does not include threads with spam, hate, innapropriate content, etc
    -this group is not intended to be a knockoff of BeamNG Roleplayers, I want this group to be different

Remember to leave any concerns, questions, or suggestions below on how we can make the group successful

2. lyndon123

lyndon123
    Expand Collapse

would you like me 2 help out or any thing, become a mod or whatnot?

3. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Dude, it is good that you made a save zone for those people, because I have to admit, I was a jerk. Only I have to say these things.

You know, if you were planning to make a group for this you could of waited until the election is over and you got a chance of being moderator. But the election wasn't over saying that Dealercrash was only the first pick. People could of asked me to put them back but they simply did not. What you did is you thought that I was not going to put those threads back and I would of been a jerk to carry on.

Another thing is that your group banner looks more fancy than mine and for some reason I cannot change it. A lot of people decided to join your group because they were so close, you had a blank choice which seems a little unfair. I joined this group to well, roleplay and say this.

Now, my reason of making the group was to revive the threads and I did not know that my group would be that succesful, in my mind the reason is it is hard to control that many people with only 3 moderators and a bajillion members.

This is what I have to say. Like it. Not. Just trying to get it out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Also what is really unfair is people are putting their companies from my group into yours but not into mine.

5. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Well, it's not really unfair, they just chose to post companies there because, as mentioned above, you used to delete threads like that, so, naturally, they chose me, and they just kept doing it...

6. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

But still. After I said you can post your company nobody does that often.

7. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

But how is that unfair? Walmart is killing thousands of family Buissness a year and ain't no one saying that's not fair....

8. Sunset Drive

Sunset Drive
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

1. valid point, and carbro, your okay man, just a bit strict
    2. IAMTHEONETHEONETHEFUNTHEOTHERONEWITHAGUN

9. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

1. Yes, yes I am right
    2. WTF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice