Will BeamNG Drive Support Old Laptops.

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by KeyRaider, Feb 3, 2019.

1. KeyRaider

KeyRaider
    Expand Collapse

My Cousin Plays on my PC Beamng since the summer of 2018. I told him I cant stand him downloading all of
    the mods on the mods page. Plus he wants me to install it on his Potato laptop. I kown some of the specs:
    4 gigs of ram , no grahpics card , Intel i3. That's all I kown. It runs windows 7. The laptop is a Acer Aspire
    4742. Here is proof that half of my C:\ Drive is full. (he installs it in the Downloads folder)
    deadonhead.jpg

2. Joeyfuller2000

Joeyfuller2000
    Expand Collapse

BeamNG will probably start, but you won't have a pleasant experience with those specs. At best, lowest settings on gridmap will be somewhat playable.
    For more info about the requirements for BeamNG, you can always look at this page:
    https://wiki.beamng.com/Requirements

3. Jetpackturtle

Jetpackturtle
    Expand Collapse

You might want to invest in a larger HDD to store games on, a Seagate Barracuda 1TB is only about 50 dollars nowadays.
    As for the laptop, absolutely not. I've tried installing Beam on a desktop with similar specs and it was the worst experience I've had in a while.

If you don't like the mods on your PC, then just delete them, it's your computer, not his.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice