Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by General Lee, Oct 10, 2015.
How do I delete the Windows 10 icon I don't want the virus on my computer any longer
...its a virus? damn
Did you try deleting system32?
Its also a well known virus.
Install Windows 10, the taskbar icon will go away.
well you could uninstall the update that added it. [simple google search will tell you that]
or you could go to the dir and delete the exes. C:\Windows\SysWOW64\GWX & C:\Windows\System32\GWX [can't remember if its GWX but it is a 3 letter folder starting in G :L] There are some other files to delete but I've forgotten them main exes in those dir's tho.
Even better yet...
It's just fine. Just download more ram!
Oh yeah! I tried that once and it actually worked for me. Just kidding.
Neither of these are remotely funny.
It's not a virus lol
I went in under customize where its located and turned off that notification
1. Uninstall windows 8
2. Install mac
3. Uninstall mac because you realize you cannot do anything on a mac
4. Install windows 10
5. Uninstall windows 10 because you realize it is a virus
6. Install windows XP
7. Uninstall Windows XP because you realise it is unsupported
8. Install linux distro of choice
9. Uninstall linux distro of choice because you realise you're too dumb to linux
11. Install Windows 7.
10. Install Windows 8
11. Uninstall Windows 8 because you haven't overcome the learning curve
12. Install Android
14. uninstall android because it´s a mobile os
15. install windows 10
16. make it work
18. Uninstall Windows 10 when you find out MSFT is spying on you.
19. Revert to Windows 7.
21. install windows 10 again and turn off the spyware
22. go slap bill gates
24. Revert back to Windows 7 again because you realise that not all of the spyware can be removed.
25. Slap yourself.