1. This section is for Ideas and Suggestions related to official game content.
    Do not request licensed vehicles here please.
    Read the rules here

Wishlist for 2020!

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Nathan24™, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

It could be like the Bluebuck drag car where the meme is hidden in the paint job.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

It's a joke name for one of the 2012/2013 batches of cars which include most of the cars we have. It was scheduled for release "after" the Bluebuck, though obviously not immediately after since we are getting something else next.

This is the original sketch, though it's planned to be a coupe now since many people hate that it's basically a full sized LeGran.
    upload_2019-12-22_18-8-26.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Grind86

Grind86
    Expand Collapse

You could be right :)
    --- Post updated ---
    You are correct :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. ilkerrbr

ilkerrbr
    Expand Collapse

i must add
    Knight Rider

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JDMguy05

JDMguy05
    Expand Collapse

WCUSA really needs to be optimized and updated. For me, it's lagger than Italy with traffic, and my laptop is pretty much high-end. One thing that bugs me about WCUSA is how it just abruptly ends with construction assets. It makes it feel like something that had potential but was abandoned. So, I'd like an expansion upon Belasco city itself to diversify it and so that it won't be small enough to fit in the raceway...twice. I'd like the redwood forest to be bigger and have some offroad trails.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

- A 60s/70s American fullsize personal luxury coupe.
    Could be a Cadillac Eldorado or Lincoln Continental Mark-style high-end one, could be a less luxurious one like the Ford Thunderbird (Bruckell Albatross?), Buick Riviera or Oldsmobile Toronado. I think I'd actually prefer an RWD one to an FWD one.
    If not that, then any sort of high-end luxury car will do.

- A sporty 2000s car, either one like an R50 Mini, one like a Nissan 350Z, or one like an LX-body Charger.

- A lightweight British trackday car. Something like a Radical, Ariel Atom or BAC Mono.

- A modern hypercar. Maybe a LaFerrari/918/P1-like Civetta, maybe some top-speed-oriented one like a Bugatti or Koenigsegg, maybe a Rimac-style electric.

- A big city map with proper suburbs. I would most like something like Las Vegas or Phoenix, but a New York/Jersey City one or a London/Paris one could also work.

#226 MrAnnoyingDude, Dec 24, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. lioneljohndeere

lioneljohndeere
    Expand Collapse

cold starts and battery's over heat starters and most of all v6 engines for the trucks and the hoper this will make my day...how abute you

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. esesesel

esesesel
    Expand Collapse

Id like to be able to further support the team for their continuing efforts the 20 bucks I gave them years ago are nowhere near the value i got out of the game (hitting 1500 hours soon)...
    --- Post updated ---
    I spent north of 2000€ for my pc i built just for beam... My simrig is another 2500€ the game for comparison isnt even half a percent of that cost

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Did you even read what he said? His entire thing was about DLC being done right, unlike what EA does.

And do you know how businesses work? You can't "just ask for more content" forever, it takes resources for a business to make things. You know how a business gets capital? Selling things. That's kind of the whole point of a business.

Yes BeamNG is doing alright now, but the "only sell a 7 year old $20 game" business model is not going to sustain a 50 person business forever. You can't just "ask for more content" forever, that's not how the real world works.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  10. firelover

firelover
    Expand Collapse

Hi,and happy christmas to all,i wish to see more heavy machinery in BeamNG.drive.

#230 firelover, Dec 24, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Grind86

Grind86
    Expand Collapse

Okay, how do you even know that the user is doing "EA tactics"?

Anyways, I have another suggestion.

I think a 30 foot 2 axle travel trailer would be a pretty cool idea for the game in 2020. I am aware that the devs do not have to add it if they don't want to.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. H4ckerxx44

H4ckerxx44
    Expand Collapse

I would really like to see proper thermals for tyres and brakes but also brake disc glowing when they get hot. Would add another term of realism to the game.
    Another thing which i already read here were noises when parts break, like engine noises or radiator leaking things

13. JDMguy05

JDMguy05
    Expand Collapse

You take things way too literally, you know that?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Well I guess I can make an OT comment on this thread once in awhile...

I've mentioned this once before, but this is something I really want to see that shouldn't be too much work being that maps are being remastered anyway. I would love to see this intersection on Belasco Raceway modified to make it possible to go from the main straight onto the middle alternate route.
    Screenshot11.png
    This would allow for the below configuration to be an actual thing. Personally it is my favorite config of Belasco Raceway, but it is really awkward since that intersection was not designed with that route in mind.
    Screenshot12.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Grind86

Grind86
    Expand Collapse

I probably do :p

16. Attesa_GTX

Attesa_GTX
    Expand Collapse

Someone in this thread mentioned the 200BX getting a facelift. Reminds me of the S14 and its facelift, and with this reminder came an idea.

They should make another generation of the 200BX, and it should have two models: a "zenki" and a "kouki" and have an I4 and I6 engine option.

I think it's a great idea because the 200BX is based on the 1st gen 240sx, and having at least one more generation would be awesome due to the huge similarities those two could have! I don't think much would need to be done except round off the body of the 200BX like they did with the 1st gen for the 2nd.

17. carlover416

carlover416
    Expand Collapse

Digital dashes for the LeGran, Grand Marshal, D-Series, and maybe a few other 80s/early 90s cars.
    Also tacky aftermarket items (e.g. landau top on Pessima, chromed trim pieces, fuzzy dice, etc)

• Agree Agree x 6
  18. JDMguy05

JDMguy05
    Expand Collapse

I'll put the things that I think the game really needs in bold red.

I'd like the SBR4 to either get a gasoline version of the eSBR gauge cluster or for the color scheme to be changed (the all-orange doesn't go well with the interiors, so if it was black/blue or digital, it would look better)

Spinner rims (Because I wanna remake Ice Cube's Navigator from "Are We There Yet?" using the Roamer. [remember that movie?])

Those little ping sounds that happen when a car that was just turned off is cooling down

Non-LED lights fade more when turning off (I know they updated this quite a few times, but I think it can still be improved upon)

Landau top for the Grand Marshal (Grampa wants to recreate his Grand Marquis)

Orange interior for SBR4 (like the "Katsura Orange" interior option on the 2017 GTR)

*the tan interior in-game is close to this but it's more brown if anything

Proper metallic flake in the paintjobs

Aftermarket radios

Sidemarkers on bumpers

No turn-back on the steering wheel and the actual wheels (they stay in the last direction they were turned)

If a door was propped open by node-grabbing or in a collision they can close back and when they do it makes the sound of a car door closing

Used cars (cars that aren't beaters but have dents and maybe small mechanical issues)

More car delivery scenarios + a campaign

Saving progress on campaigns

Things like air freshener trees, phone holders, and aftermarket cupholders to a) make cars feel more personal and b) for immersion.

Interior lighting other than just gauges

Items we can add to the trunks using the bed/tailgate* option in the config menu *(hood in the Bolide and SBR's case)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Captain. Adam

Captain. Adam
    Expand Collapse

I would love to see a coach bus. ( a bus used for longer-distance service / charter or private operations)

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. Lil Rocket Man

Lil Rocket Man
    Expand Collapse

I would personally like to see period correct competition for vehicles. Sure, the Barstow is used against the Moonhawk a lot, but one was made in the late 60s/early 70s while the other was made in the mid 70s. So what I propose are some (spread out, because I know the devs can't do all that at once) either older or newer versions of existing cars to match the period of the existing ones and for some cases, a new vehicle (thinking of the pickup and semi)

And something like a GTI, because GTIs are epic (until you have to work on them)

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice