1. This section is for Ideas and Suggestions related to official game content. Don't request licensed vehicles here please. Read the rules here
    Dismiss Notice

Wishlist for 2020!

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Nathan24™, Nov 9, 2019.

1. jjjjj

jjjjj
    Expand Collapse

While the update for the d series is amazing, I would like to see a utility truck bed/upfit and an ambulance/box upfit for it. On to the t series, while the rollback is an amazing feature, it is missing a very important thing, sounds.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. lioneljohndeere

lioneljohndeere
    Expand Collapse

tow trucks

• Like Like x 1
  3. xXSilvio97Xx

xXSilvio97Xx
    Expand Collapse

I think that someone should make like fender exhausts and hood dumps and bumper dumps, one of the mods used to have it and it added a hood dump to the sunburst and it was cool as hell, unfortunately that mod is no longer here but yeah, also I think covet should get a drag treatment with like a turbo 2 liter or a 2.5

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. 2004AudiA41.8T

2004AudiA41.8T
    Expand Collapse

Ok So That's One Way To Kill Your Cars Engine

5. SuperAusten64

SuperAusten64
    Expand Collapse

The 800 Series and 3 Series are both midsize cars. The 5 series is an executive car, which means it's a little smaller than a fullsize but still bigger than a midsize.
    People have also called the I-Series a 7 Series and the Roamer an Explorer, even though they're closer to the 3-Series and Expedition, respectively. But it doesn't even matter anyway, because they aren't any real-life car, that's the point.

As for what I'd want in this coming year, I really want to see West Coast USA expanded and remastered. It's the jack of all trades, but master of none; it has a city, suburb, highway, race track, drag strip, coastal area, dockyard, bridge, and forest, but all of them are too small and too close together. On top of that. it's poorly optimized, especially for a map a quarter of the size of Italy. Nonetheless, I'll be happy with whatever they give us.

6. Buddy8383

Buddy8383
    Expand Collapse

Although i would like to see it dont think online multiplayer is possible do to the load it would put on your pc but improved (splitscreen) local multiplayer would be great and possible
    --- Post updated ---
    i believe that has been talked about including scratches on the paint but i heard something about the game engine wouldn't let you modify textures like that but it is a great idea

7. HeyitsOwen

HeyitsOwen
    Expand Collapse

I would like to see an update to west coast

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Docco

Docco
    Expand Collapse

I wish I could find a mod like that.

9. GWMan

GWMan
    Expand Collapse

I know right. A mod that has a 30 foot trailer with 2 axles would be pretty cool.

10. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Docco

Docco
    Expand Collapse

Based off does not mean it has to conform to that car.
    --- Post updated ---
    For what ever reason mods that don't have the subscribe button don't work. I have to try and fix it. Thanks for showing that to me.

12. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

youre wecome. as for the mod, download it, and put it in documents/beamng/mods dont put it in the repo subfolder, and dont unpack and you should be good to go

13. Docco

Docco
    Expand Collapse

For what ever reason mods that don't have the subscribe button don
    I do that and it doesn't work. It's really weird.

14. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

15. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

I'm sure this has already been talked about somewhere else, but I think that the tire physics need to be reworked.
    Tires in beamng are made of 2 circle rows of nodes, and beams, which completely leaves out how a tire would function if it was over inflated, or under inflated. I think that if a third row in the middle was added, it would make tires so much more realistic and all with how they work and all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. JJscoobs

JJscoobs
    Expand Collapse

If they could do it in RoR they can definitely implement it into BeamNG

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. JDMguy05

JDMguy05
    Expand Collapse

The JACKBOYS M3 made me realize how much I want an older K-Series.

18. SuperAusten64

SuperAusten64
    Expand Collapse

That's actually really close to a two-door I-Series.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. JDMguy05

JDMguy05
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, that's true.
    But what about the RX7?

An RX7-ish car would be cool as a newer 200BX or an older Hirochi or a whole new brand with Mazda-like cars

20. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Any Mazda I can think of would fit fine as a Hirochi.

Hirochi could really use some pre-2000 stuff.

A 1990's Sunburst wouldn't add much variety since it would effectively be just a cheaper Sunburst, but classic Evo's look awesome.
    upload_2020-1-7_18-17-11.jpeg

An SBR predecesor would be great and actually add variety. Affordable MR car that isn't the Piccobello, great as a hipster's early game career mode car.

upload_2020-1-7_18-19-16.jpeg

Old sporty Japanese cars in general are awesome, and an easy excuse to get a new engine block type in game, a rotary/wankel.

*Not trying to turn this into a vehicle suggestion thread again, just making a point that pre-2000 Hirochi's would be appreciated*

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice