Outdated Workclock1's Configuration MegaPack

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Kueso, Jan 21, 2018.

?

Would you like to see this get onto the Repo?

Poll closed Feb 5, 2018.
  1. Yes

34 vote(s)
    85.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

OK,OK, your probably wondering why Workclock1 himself isn't posting this thread, but, because he is actually working on the mod right now, I figured I would do it for him.
    This is a Configuration MegaPack, as you can tell, but, with the consent of @Djplopper, we were allowed to use and repair part if not most of DPMP. So, in a sense, this is like a revived DPMP, but with @workclock1© and my own twist on it.
    Every single configs is hand done, some taking inspiration from DPMP, others not so much.

Here are some pics for you guys:
    GTz_S_A_garage_side.png Race_v6_Detuned.png Work_Package_A.png Stynger_M_garage_side.png RWD_Civetta_Special.png WRB_HTI_DCT_garage_side.png

So, as you may have noticed, these configs look simple. Yet I (The configs guy) Have spent hours on end making these configs top quality, even if some are using only vanilla parts. Buts its good to have a good mixture of vanilla and modded configs. which, like DPMP, Is only to increase the variety of cars in the game via configs.

Our only goal with this pack is to bring a new meaning to the statement: "Configuration MegaPack"
    But not only that, but quality is also one of our top priorities. This includes:
    -Custom Engines, Some remade from DPMP, others hand created from the ground up.
    -Custom Parts

-Professional Quality
    -Custom Skins

But, in the pictures, we were missing something quintessential: Custom parts, and skins.
    Me and @workclock1© need the community's help to make this dream a reality. And if you like what you see, and want to help out, PM me or workclock1. We are ready and willing to accept any help... Just as long as you know what your doing. Once you PM us, we will invite you to the Conversation we have already started about this project.

Things we don't need:

-Configs
    -Thumbnails

If these are the only things you can offer, don't bother asking to be part of the project, unless you are exceptionally good at it, and can prove it.

If you can Jbeam, model, texture, skin, or code engines, etc, we would like you on the team. You will get the amount of recognition in the release of this mod based on what you did to help us, and how much of it you did. In the comments please fell free to ask if you can help, and be honest about how much you can do or how much time you can or can not devote to this project. Basically, we don't want any slackers. And as long as your honest, and can do what we asked we needed, then your in.

Cheers,
    -BlueGinge123

• Like Like x 2
  2. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

Great Thread! Thanks for posting this, I'm a extremely Lazy person.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

Thanks!, I spent like 30 minutes on this...;)

4. cookies and milk

cookies and milk
    Expand Collapse

So far I think this will be a great megapack

5. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

Thanks! And if your interested in helping, you can always PM me or Workclock1 :D

6. Gasoline_boy 2

Gasoline_boy 2
    Expand Collapse

will you take ideas or no?

7. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

Yes, we will take ideas. What were you thinking?

8. Gasoline_boy 2

Gasoline_boy 2
    Expand Collapse

Rat rods, T-series stuff, rally and perfect drift cars.

9. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

Good suggestions! I have actually never thought of making ratrods part of the pack, and T-Series stuff, either. I will consider these. Thank you!
    (Why are all of your posts italicized and bold...?)

10. Gasoline_boy 2

Gasoline_boy 2
    Expand Collapse

heck ill add a few more ideas

Gassers

lowriders

ricers

rust buckets

layed to rust {metallica reference}

WHOPPIN AND A HOLLERINS {redneck}

your grandmaws everyday

your grandpaws classy

DARN IT SWIFT

GAS GAS GAS IM GONNASTEP ON THE GASSSSSSSSSSSSSS {race cars}

{sorry if that last joke was cancer but hopefully this helps}

11. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

You know, those are really good ideas! Like I said before, I'm gonna have to look into getting some people to help with the project. Me and Workclock1 will take forever to get it done by ourselves :p.

12. cookies and milk

cookies and milk
    Expand Collapse

Sorry but I have barely any experience in making custom stuff for the game. But ill just say this one suggestion. Probably a drift team 200BX and that is all.

13. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

Great, probably gonna need a skin for that though...

14. Gasoline_boy 2

Gasoline_boy 2
    Expand Collapse

mix the skin with the race and drift 200BX skin for more sponsers and maybe do a cool purple or blue maybe a mix between the two

15. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, that sounds good

16. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

You have selected a good starting point :D be careful with the old parts from my mod, some seems good but they are completely messed up, try to differ from the original mod, you have the skill to do that, a DPMP revival won't do justice to your skills, the AEP exists just to fix DPMP, good work! I'm looking forward to this pack

17. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

What happened if @workclock1© ask me to do config in A pm ???? Cause he Ask me to do that so

18. BannedByAndroid

BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

How about configs for modded cars? Such as the Fiat One, S-Series, Satsuma...

19. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

we arent ready to do that since we dont have the right for author
    standby

20. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

Deleted
    --- Post updated ---
    I already asked 99! (Put numbers because I’m lazy to type letters) and he said that we can’t use his body styles.

But we would have to ask the authors if we are allowed to do that.

I’m pretty sure if you want to request a config you can make one if you want, but we are good on configs.

At first, i just wanted another mega pack on the mods page, since there’s not a huge one that’s working, so I aimed at making a pack that is updated to the lastest beamng. But I think what the work @BlueGinge123 and me are doing, it’s like DPMP 2, or a replacement, that I hope I can maintain overtime :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice