Unsolved world editor refreshing every 15 seconds?

Discussion in 'World Editor' started by Traxxas_Master, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Traxxas_Master

Traxxas_Master
    Expand Collapse

My world editor seems to be refreshing every 15 seconds after the hotfix 0.25.1, any help would be appreciated.
    --- Post updated ---

2. Mopman93

Mopman93
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

please reproduce and create a support id with this link https://supportid.beamng.com/

3. nekitu

nekitu
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

That blink might be an error in Lua, anything Lua related in the logs ?

4. JoeGrape

JoeGrape
    Expand Collapse

Hey, I had this issue, it was caused by a repeating error in the console, once I fixed that repeating error (for me it was a mispathed texture file) then cleared the cache, it stopped refreshing.

Can't promise the cause of your problem is identical, but the end result (the refreshing) was exactly the same.

5. DeWorD

DeWorD
    Expand Collapse

I have this problem too. Pretty annoying it is. Need to check errors

6. el_ferrito

el_ferrito
    Expand Collapse

I'm getting the same, but it is on a map mod I'm making, so not vanilla. Haven't checked with a vanilla map. There are Lua errors, but nothing I can fix.

7. JoeGrape

JoeGrape
    Expand Collapse

Had the issue again but the cause was a mod popping up LUA errors. Disabling said mod (expectedly) fixed it.

Both times, for me, it seems like repeated console messages causes the editor to flash/refresh. The refresh seems to coincide with the console 'scrubbing' its history after too many entries are present.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DeWorD

DeWorD
    Expand Collapse

I use Beam MP and play on Mp on random servers what has mods so can that make my editor do random things. I try that in both of my maps editor refresh itself and the first map didn't have that problem when i made it, uploaded in mods etc..

9. JoeGrape

JoeGrape
    Expand Collapse

The mod that was causing issues for me was BeamMP. It was flagging a failure to connect since it hadn't hooked into the game (I launched without using the MP launcher). This could likely be the cause for yourself, too.

10. DeWorD

DeWorD
    Expand Collapse

Thanks il give it a try at some point :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice