1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Would be intrested to have T-series FireTruck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vital, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Vital

Vital
    Expand Collapse

Is there a way to introduce for the standard T-series truck a firetruck configuration? would be pretty spectacular truck especially with the siren and lights flashing, possibly working water cannon or if feeling lucky have to plug in the hose into a fire hydrant and then enter "hose mode" where you do it manually. It's basically shoving another box like it was done with the H-series van. Love the ambulance loadout so far.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

I wouldn't expect any way to control a hose, but the upfit is plausible. the main issue is that most fire trucks are cab-forward or flatnose, where the T series has the engine in front of the cab.
    (I have been considering making one myself though...)

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Vital

Vital
    Expand Collapse

I was thinking about this for awhile, since Gavril is based on Ford trucks or Chervolet. We may be looking at a 1977 Ford Firetruck as reference (up to a point). It also has the engine in the front of the cab. It would have a T65 frame with possibly a modified sleeper cab mixed with the box and all the hoses on it and the rest of the work which will probabably have to be made completely custom as well. Let's not forget the best part, the red lights and 1970's siren
    --- Post updated ---
    Alternatively, there is surprisingly a higher chance to convert the H-series into a fire truck. I had a look on the net and found a 1977 ford firetruck 4x4 model F650. That looks alot like the H-series van except it's rigged with fire fighting equipment. Very plausible but alot of the stuff will have to be made from scratch. Very keen on this two

http://topclassiccarsforsale.com/fo...l-361-bush-pumpertanker500-gal-firetruck.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice