1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

1. SkritCraft

SkritCraft
    Expand Collapse

I was thinking about buying an Xbox 360.
    Here in Germany, the Xbox 360 only costs 170€ (231$). Is it worth to buy the Xbox 360?

I want to buy a Xbox 360, because i want to play Forza 4 on it.

2. simon48

simon48
    Expand Collapse

Well, with the PS4 and Xbox One out I wouldn't buy a 360. You can use the PS4 controller on PC. The Xbox One controller still needs Microsoft to release drivers. So you should be able to use the PS4 controller for BeamNG and the Xbox One controller soon.

3. Kirahl

Kirahl
    Expand Collapse

You need a wrapper to make the DS4 work on PC, unless they released drivers that I didn't know about.

4. raiderfan

raiderfan
    Expand Collapse

Yup ps4 controller works just use ds4 tool and it picks it up as a 360 controller.

5. SkritCraft

SkritCraft
    Expand Collapse

I have an Xbox 360 Controller for PC and i hate the PS4 Controller.

6. Jujune

Jujune
    Expand Collapse

Also ich habe eine Xbox 360, bin vollkommen zufrieden, läuft alles gut und so weiter.
    Du musst dir nur bewusst sein das für die 360 halt keine neuen spiele mehr kommen werden.
    Trotzdem hat sich gerade auch ein Kumpel von mir eine 360 gekauft, einfach weil die PS3 etwas teurer ist, und der Xbox controller etwas besser ist.

Was ein bisschen doof ist, ist das du dir erst jetzt eine 360 kaufen möchtest da die zum Release der ONE etwas günstiger waren als jetzt, warum auch immer :confused:

Zu den Spielen (Nochmal): Es gibt leider (meiner Meinung nach) zu wenig gute Exklusiv Titel für die 360 (Forza, Halo), sie sinde einfach nichts (leider) gegen die PS3 Exklusiv Titel (The last of us, Beyond Two Souls)

Wie gesagt letztlich ist es praktisch egal ob du 360 oder PS3 kaufst, ist geschmackssache.
    Solltest dir aber im klaren sein das die Next Gen Konsolen weitaus besser sind, allerdings Rate ich dir da zur PS4.

Hoffe ich konnte dir ein bisschen helfen.

Sorry that this post isnt in English, but skrit is german, and i was to lazy to write this post in english, sry :p

7. raiderfan

raiderfan
    Expand Collapse

I know this is off topic but have you actually held a ps4 controller. If not your missing out because it is 10 times better then the ps3 and xbox 360 ones i haven't held the xbone controller yet.

8. SkritCraft

SkritCraft
    Expand Collapse

I want to buy a Xbox 360, because it's really cheap and i want to play Forza. I don't like the PS4 and the next-gen consoles are too expensive ;)

9. Jujune

Jujune
    Expand Collapse

Then i think you are fine with an Xbox 360 ;)

10. Car crusher

Car crusher
    Expand Collapse

The Xbox 360 is much better than ps4 and I recommend buying it, do not veer to the depths of xbox 1 get the xbox 360 and get forza horizon. Forza horizon is the best forza game out there.
    anyway hope you find this helpful
    Cheers,
    Ray

11. simon48

simon48
    Expand Collapse

The 360 is better then the PS4!? You think a 8 year old console is better then a few month old one?

12. jotaonze

jotaonze
    Expand Collapse

As an Xbox 360 owner I think you should get it if you want. And any one know why my Xbox doesn't want to read any of my Forza games?

13. raiderfan

raiderfan
    Expand Collapse

You just went full retard.

14. thevidmaster

thevidmaster
    Expand Collapse

with the ps4 being visually appealing in terms of design and OS and having a huge graphical enhancement over last generation, and being favored by a vast majority of the internet, and the xbox one working perfectly fine AND getting a 10% performance increase through an over the air update for its cloud processing(believe me, i own an xbox one) as well a huge improvement over the 360 controller. plus, forza 5 is the most realistic racing simulator out on consoles as of this moment, its safe to say you have no idea what you are talking about :)

15. simon48

simon48
    Expand Collapse

I don't think I've ever seen a discussion about whether the 360 or PS4 is better (or two generations of consoles separated 8 years for that matter), unbelievable.

16. modeliuks

modeliuks
    Expand Collapse

This thread looks similiar to my question. I want your guys opinion what I should do? Buy PS3 or upgrade my pc? My pc information is in my sig.

17. SkritCraft

SkritCraft
    Expand Collapse

OFF-TOPIC???????? I'll buy an Xbox 360 tomorrow :)

18. Car crusher

Car crusher
    Expand Collapse

He said he wanted to play forza. :D
    Dont get forza 4, get forza horizon!
    hope I helped!
    By the way forza 5 is boring compared to forza horizon. Unless they were to make a sequel to forza horizon...
    Cheers,
    Ray

#18 Car crusher, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  19. vicnitro

vicnitro
    Expand Collapse

Don't speak of that mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

No, no ,no. Just no. That blasphemy shall not be named here, please

20. OneSickPuppy

OneSickPuppy
    Expand Collapse

Hello guys..i`m wondering if this game could be played on xbox 360 or if not...do you have some plans for it in the near future ? Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice