1. Intel iGPU (6xx series) crashes
    Fixed drivers available!
    Instructions here

Dismiss Notice

Your Collections

Discussion in 'Scale Vehicle Collectors and Fans' started by Teoman, Nov 20, 2016.

1. BrynCoops

BrynCoops
    Expand Collapse

AFAIK Japan Booster are selling a couple of the Pandas on eBay, and they're not too expensive either (well, for a limited vintage at least).
    I can only say good things about Japan Booster, I've got pretty much all of my Tomica cars through them and they're much cheaper than most places.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

Bought this in a local small toy car Store thought i overpaid but as it turns out i saved 10 euros there. I now also finally have a Audi V8 hopefully someday a real one joins too.

Attached Files:

• 20190619_120202.jpg
    • 20190619_120218.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  3. FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL

FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL
    Expand Collapse

Minichamps...?

4. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

yes the store i went also had a Audi 80 quattro wich i wanted but i didnt want to ask to get it out of the window for me.

5. chris_lucas

chris_lucas
    Expand Collapse

Not scale vehicles but still a collection I guess
    1939 DKW ex-Wehrmacht

1975 Police bike and 1969 civilian model

Yamaha TZR50

• Like Like x 4
  6. loba04

loba04
    Expand Collapse

Hello people, i'm new here
    here's my modest collection that's growing overtime.
    the dinky toys models are remakes made a few years ago by deagostini, at least where i live.
    the second is more random stuff and obviously the only moral way to store ps2 games is by putting them near a super Landini "testa calda" (yeah, nintendo wasn't the first one to pull the - "super" added in the name for the sequel - thing)

Attached Files:

• 20190619_151755.jpg
    • 20190619_151822.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. WhistlerXPWhistler7

WhistlerXPWhistler7
    Expand Collapse

IMG_20190621_174537.jpg IMG_20190621_174603.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

image.jpg
    Got some mainline stuff at Target, also got a HW Entertainment Dr Strange Lamborghini at a CVS a couple of days ago, which is packed up now.

A target I went to a couple of days ago just had pegwarmers, this store had mostly pegwarmers but it I guess a checkout lane endcap got an L case put up recently.

Both targets had loads of Car Culture Silhouettes greenwood Corvette and both Porsches, I guess those were peg warmers down here.

• Like Like x 2
  9. FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL

FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL
    Expand Collapse

:)

Attached Files:

• dinky_toys.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  10. MaxisFabulous

MaxisFabulous
    Expand Collapse

Hoo boy I haven't checked BeamNG Forums in probably a year. Cool to come back to this community but I have a lot of catching up to do, I'll start here. My collection over the past 18 months has EXPLODED in size, considering I last posted here in October '17. Here's my current collection, excluding about 15 1:24s which I am currently building a shelf for.

Attached Files:

• Untitled.png
    • Untitled2.png
    • Like Like x 2
  11. FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL

FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL
    Expand Collapse

Some new Hawt Whulz™... :cool:

Attached Files:

• hotwheels.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  12. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

1B5AC22A-98DB-4F08-96ED-DCB8AC5D351D.jpeg
    My work roadtrip (which has been extended, I'll be leaving early to start fall semester when that time comes. Full summer work trip...) brought me to a Target to get Starbucks. Figured I'd check the toy section; I'm still laughing at the fact I found these. My local stores never got Eurospeed and everyone knows how difficult that Nova has been to get. Glad I didn't get it on Amazon, I nearly did. One of my favorite vehicles in the collection, it's definetly a beauty. Hope to see a Bluebuck config like it ;). Only missing the Skyline wagon from the first set now.

Side note, my local stores are always flooded with 5 packs. I haven't seen a single 5 pack on this trip, right at the only time I want one (F&F 5 pack)

#392 ManfredE3, Jul 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  13. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Well I'm home for the only weekend this summer, time to take a look at the mountain of stuff I got. I posted about a lot of it already but I figured I should take a look at everything.

HW Premium:
    image.jpg
    HW mainline
    image.jpg
    Misc HW, Matchbox
    image.jpg
    M2/Autoworld
    image.jpg
    I ommited two duplicates I accidentally bought. Ended up with 2 autoworld Impala's because I was so excited to find them. I wanted to get the blue/black and the tripple black, ended up with two of the blue/black. Not sure what to do with it; I can't return it since stores around here don't carry Autoworld. I guess I'll return it on the second half of this trip. Also got a duplicate HW mainline, I was rushing and didn't have time to check my spreadsheet while in Walmart.

Anyway, before I left I stumbled across this website; https://troystoysinc.com/
    Little hobby store in Kansas or something like that, he ships anywhere in the US for $10 or something like that. Prices seem to all be around MSRP, whereas the only store where I live that carry Autoworld and Greenlight charge double MSRP. This is the only time I've ordered from this website, but it was a good experience. Got stuff I can't otherwise get for a reasonable price, recieced my order in half a week. I suggest anyone in the US who likes the premium brands but can't find them check out this store.

image.jpg
    I don't collect Johnny lightning (or Greenlight, but I couldn't pass up that truck) but I wanted to see how the scale compares to the M2 Cuda (sadly I don't have the autoworld Cuda for a good comparison, but they are the same parent company so...). Turns out the M2 Baracuda dwarfs the JL Baracuda in length; the JL Cuda is actually close to the HW King Kuda. So that's sad.

So far it seems only one of the M2's have a quality issue, it's a Christmas miracle!

#393 ManfredE3, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  14. loba04

loba04
    Expand Collapse

Acquired today at a good price. 1/18 Bugatti type59

Attached Files:

• 20190703_193900.jpg
    #394 loba04, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

16. FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL

FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL
    Expand Collapse

More new thingies... :D

Attached Files:

• citroen_bijou.jpg
    • renault_11.jpg
    • vw_polo.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  17. FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL

FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL
    Expand Collapse

:)

Attached Files:

• veedubs.jpg
    • blastous_moto.jpg
  18. FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL

FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL
    Expand Collapse

Goodyear... :)

Attached Files:

• goodyear.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  19. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 2
  20. FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL

FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice