Your stories of Subnautica

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Cheekqo, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Cheekqo

Cheekqo
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

!WARNING, THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!
    Just post em' down here, I thought of this idea and I decided to post it.
    Here's mine:
    My personal opinion is:
    First starting off, you look towards the Aurora wreck, then you look around, and see complete isolation.
    You're alone on this alien ocean planet lightyears from the nearest human.
    Or are you alone?
    You jump into the water, and surprisingly realise that the game is actually really pretty.
    At first you stay to the shallows where your lifepod is, scavenging around, and then it turns night, and then you run back to your little lifepod and spend the night inside it.
    You go outside it in the theoretical "morning" and feel a bit more confident, you scavenge materials from the Aurora and deeper depths, from around 100 meters.
    You build your seamoth, and your seaglide.
    You start going down to depths of 200 meters/300/500 with the upgrades, and you get to the deepest parts, scavenging a wreck, when you get back into your seamoth, pitch black, and can't see 5 feet infront of you.
    You then hear the 'roar' of the Reaper Leviathan.
    You don't know where it's from, but all you know is you're getting the hell out there, when, at a depth of around 300 meters, the 4 clawface twat of a Reaper Leviathan comes and destroys your Seamoth with you inside, you then get taken by it's 4 claws and respawn inside your lifepod.

2. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

Building a base in every biome in creative mode and go. Well that's been my story ever since 2014.

3. Cheekqo

Cheekqo
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

But Subnautica's only been out for the public since 2015..

4. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

I'm just going off my steam receipt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice