YouTube Upload Page Keeps Freezing (Before Upload)

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by fordman3254, Aug 5, 2015.

1. fordman3254

fordman3254
    Expand Collapse

So today I went to go upload a video to my YouTube channel I had recorded yesterday. Everything went smoothly until I got to the upload page, then the problems started. The upload page kept freezing, none of the icons worked. I couldn't even ckick on te upload button to select my video file. I also couldn't drag the file over to the page. I don't know what to do and if I can fix it or not. Help is greatly appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: The page seems to work when I'm not dragging video files over to Chrome, but the page freezes onceI drag a video file over to Chrome. I really need someone to help me on this as I have a youtube channel and I want to get videos uploaded for my subscribers.

2. Chernobyl

Chernobyl
    Expand Collapse

Have you tried doing the same process but with Firefox, Opera or other modern browsers. You could even try explorer to see if it is an issue with Chrome. If it carries on try re-installing Chrome.

3. fordman3254

fordman3254
    Expand Collapse

I could try that. Will update this post after I have tried it.

Update: with Internet Explorer my file is uploading, must be a chrome issue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice