Climate

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by smetherling, Mar 11, 2014.

1. smetherling

smetherling
    Expand Collapse

Hello everybody

After some thinking i thought it would really be awesome to have some weather types in the game. Like adding rain. For example if you play on a racetrack and you are racing online and suddently it starts to rain and it changes the conditions. Same for the mount map why cant we add some snow and use maybe some different tyres we can add in the part menu ( chains and spike wheels).

Its only an idea and i think it would be fun to add.

2. Jack Attack

Jack Attack
    Expand Collapse

Check out this map, it has working rain http://www.beamng.com/threads/2620-Oceanfront-Final-Version

3. smetherling

smetherling
    Expand Collapse

My real question was does the rain affects the vehicle handling ? And can the environment be dynamic when its rain ( roads become muddy if you drive on dirt roads) also the white stripes on the street can they be made slippery when it rains ?

4. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

So far, nope.

5. Ownernator11

Ownernator11
    Expand Collapse

Im not really sure but if it is anything like Rigs of Rods then you might be able to change the friction of the terrain to make it more slippery.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice