A new brand of cars : A french one

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Ulrich, May 7, 2016.

1. Ulrich

Ulrich
    Expand Collapse

Hello !
    (So, before read this post, I added this message for sayed that the goal of this thread is NOT to request real cars, It's just for get an idea for what a French Brand could have as cars, SO don't come and sayed :"Tere no real car on beoam.drave blubljojdao" thanks !)

I rarely propose things on the forum, but here I make a big thing, Brand suggestion, yes !
    So, why French ? French cars are special, there was various brand before 70' but know there 3, or 4 brand which has survive to the crisis : Peugeot, Citroën and Renault ( and Dacia)
    For me it would be a good idea to have more European brand, but again why a French one ?
    Again French car are special, I don't particularly like them, but there various model which is origal, and unique.

For the old cars :
    We can take the exemple of the Citroën DS (Or ID) :

This famous model, with all there new technologie for the times, this could be introduice in Beamng the hydraulic suspension, and adjustable suspension,
    After the Peugeot 403, not because I love it (A little still :) ) but it's could be the first 60' car which has many and many varient : A wagon one, a Pick-up one, a convertible one ...

After, for the 80'-90' model, we can take the exemple on Renault or Citroen, strange modern, but old car with some strange technologie in it :
    Like the Renault 25 :

Or Prehaps the Citroen Bx :

Or the Famous Peugeot 106, this would make a new little Covet car style :

After for the modern cars (After 2005) there many strange car with a strange design :
    The new Ds :

This kind of car can Introduice in Beamng the "Hybrid" Motors
    Or the 100% electric cars like the Renault :

Or the Reanult Twizy :

This would make the first little electric car in the game.
    And why not a modern little car with nothing special like the Peugeot 308

And what about a low cost car ? The dacia Sandero (Yheaaaa ! )

And after, this French brand can introduice Modern european truck like The Renault Magnum or Prenium

So, now for the mane, you would need to find French name, Like "Dupond" or "Martin" ...

Give me your opinion !

#1 Ulrich, May 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 7
  2. RyvyLo

RyvyLo
    Expand Collapse

If my memory doesn't fail me, gabester planned to do a french brand, called charmand, and he car he talked about was in the style of the Peugeot 106 (that was a long time ago on the planned content list)

Here is the only proof I could find about french cars in this game :

3. Ulrich

Ulrich
    Expand Collapse

Oh nice, never heard about that !

4. Deleted member 126452

Deleted member 126452
    Expand Collapse

Something like the DS? Yes, please! It's said to be the Tesla S of the 60's. And the complete 20th century.
    (Mumbles, heavy breathing)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ulrich

Ulrich
    Expand Collapse

Sure :)

6. ItsWgamer

ItsWgamer
    Expand Collapse

<3 Peugeot 403 the Columbo car, he never cleaned it, it was always covered in filth...

7. MegaEpicDaniel 2

MegaEpicDaniel 2
    Expand Collapse

8. ItsWgamer

ItsWgamer
    Expand Collapse

they don't make licenced vehicles because of royalty fees ans stuff like that, so they make a knockoff version..

9. Ulrich

Ulrich
    Expand Collapse

There many people which does that‚ I suggest a Brand‚ not a car

10. lyndon123

lyndon123
    Expand Collapse

see i dont like peugeots so i would really like to crash one into a wall so maybe it could be called a merde 609 or somthing

btw try putting merde into google translate ant it will say what peugeots really are.

11. kStor2poche

kStor2poche
    Expand Collapse

Sorry but I think peugeot is better than renault ( first, Renault's designer willn't be alive for what they're doing actually ( look at the renault modus for an exemple )) btw we will better name the brand "lionneau" or like Ulrichou86 said something like "dupont" ( ça me fait penser à dupont et dupond de tintin et milou XD (for english people go on google translate (it's french) ...))
    For information in france we have also Bugatti and, Dacia isn't french, Renault simply bought it...
    And yes, i'm french but I don't like our cars because I prefer German's one ( <3 the m3 e30 and the porsche 911 )...
    ps : @ItsWgamer, It's me or you have an Alpine v6 turbo on your photo profile ?

12. Ulrich

Ulrich
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I more like Peugeot than other french brand. (Et oui pour dupont j'ai pensé au 2 dupond/dupont, je pense que ça du être traduit en Anglais ils doivent connaitre)

• Like Like x 1
  13. kStor2poche

kStor2poche
    Expand Collapse

J'espère qu'ils connaissent au moins une partie du patrimoine belge grâce à tintin et milou (sans compter les frites...)
    En translate : I hope they know at least part of Belgian heritage with tintin and Milou (or tintin and Snowy because google translate suggest me this) (not including French fries ...)

14. Deleted member 126452

Deleted member 126452
    Expand Collapse

When you try to say something in a forum, say it in a way that doesn't make people think you're an asshole.

• Like Like x 3
  15. kStor2poche

kStor2poche
    Expand Collapse

Sorry but I put the translations...

16. Ulrich

Ulrich
    Expand Collapse

You shouldn't :)

17. kStor2poche

kStor2poche
    Expand Collapse

Don't say directly I'm an asshole (ou un connard, c'est comme tu préfères...)

18. Ulrich

Ulrich
    Expand Collapse

Et calme toi, j'ai juste dit que tu ne devrais pas utiliser google traduction

19. Deleted member 126452

Deleted member 126452
    Expand Collapse

I didn't say it directly, but anyway sorry for that, kinda just really made me agressive.
    Not a fanboy, just easily getting a bit agressive.

20. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

You don't even know what this thread is about. It is not to put a lisenced company like Renault, but to make a knockoff company.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice