1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Does the D series have any bed flex?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Rainvest, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

like this

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

Yes, it does in the sense that the physics engine will simulate the stresses no matter what you try. The bed will flex. However, I haven't personally been able to get her to twist up as catastrophically as that.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

I did a quick test, using the box with 1000kg of weight, I know it's not the same weight as the video but it's good enough. I was surprised to see not very much flex at all. The one with the most flex was my custom crawler/everything truck, with super soft suspension and big tyres, which I entirely expected. I did the big dually as well, which surprisingly had about the same flex as the very base model.
    screenshot_00124.png screenshot_00125.png screenshot_00126.png screenshot_00127.png screenshot_00128.png screenshot_00129.png

4. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

so lets request frame flex.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice